Bisping vs sexyama ufc 120

Dicker410

BISPING VS SEXYAMA UFC 120

A source close to the situation revealed the news during a telephone conversation with one of the MMABay team this morning. It was originally thought that Bisping would face former champion, Vitor Belfort but the promotion decided against it in the end.

Bisping was last seen in action in May when he defeated tough-as-nails middleweight, Dan Miller over three rounds at UFC 114. Prior to that he?d lost a close decision to Brazilian legend, Wanderlei Silva in February at UFC 110.

Akiyama is coming off a disappointing third round submission loss to heavy handed veteran, Chris Leben at UFC 116 last weekend. This fight followed one year after making his UFC debut at UFC 100 against Alan Belcher, a fight he won via split decision.

Vitor would have been a more fun fight to watch.

Akiyama gives Bisping a chance to win at home. Though after taking the shots from Leben, I'm not so sure that Bisping can win a decision even. I can't see Akiyama losing the 1st 2 rounds, as Bisping is usually a slow starter, Bisping does have better conditioning but I see him taking a beating the 1st half of the fight, and not being able to do enough near the end.

Vitor would have been a more fun fight to watch.

Akiyama gives Bisping a chance to win at home. Though after taking the shots from Leben' date=' I'm not so sure that Bisping can win a decision even. I can't see Akiyama losing the 1st 2 rounds, as Bisping is usually a slow starter, Bisping does have better conditioning but I see him taking a beating the 1st half of the fight, and not being able to do enough near the end.[/quote']

I think Vitor would of lossed and Sexy just fight is bad for the UK Bissping will be subbed in 2

Looks like a bad card for sure

i wouldnt say bisping will be submitted hes fought some good ju jitsu guys before and they've never came near it but i cant say this is main event material this is a poor poor card when is the uk gunna get a championship fight it is a joke we have one of the biggest fan bases and the ufc is always at sell out or very close here its is a disgrace, there are some semi big names here cheick congo, dan hardy, bisping, john heatherway these are ok fights but not good fights. i was thinking about going to wath it but now im not so sure unless a descent fight appears on here rampage Vs lil nog maybe?

lil nog is fighting Bader at UFC 119.

I guess I'm pretty much the only one that is liking the UFC 120 card.

i thought i seen a adveertisment saying possibly rampage lil nog sept/oct why not do it in the uk, this card is nowhere near good enough for the uk im very disapointed.

If Sexy is on the card it must be a good one! But honestly why not put Bisping's teammates Rampage and Kongo on the card.

kongo is but against travis bowne hes 10-0-0 but the truth s ive never heard of him an im a fairly upto date ufc fan i though anyway. akiyama bisping is a good fight but not main event fight after akiyama is coming off a loss to a bottom of the top tier fighter like leben.

i thought i seen a adveertisment saying possibly rampage lil nog sept/oct why not do it in the uk' date=' this card is nowhere near good enough for the uk im very disapointed.[/quote']

Yeah I had seen some advertisements for that fight before too, but it looks like they've gone with Lil nog vs Bader at 119. Bader definitely has it haha.

kongo is but against travis bowne hes 10-0-0 but the truth s ive never heard of him an im a fairly upto date ufc fan i though anyway. akiyama bisping is a good fight but not main event fight after akiyama is coming off a loss to a bottom of the top tier fighter like leben.

Ah, great that Kongo is on the card, didn't know that.(shame on me)

But back to the point, Bisping vs Sexyama would be a great co-main event but the night does shout for a main event. Rampage vs Machida/Forrest possibly? :D

Ah' date=' great that Kongo is on the card, didn't know that.(shame on me)

But back to the point, Bisping vs Sexyama would be a great co-main event but the night does shout for a main event. Rampage vs Machida/Forrest possibly? :D[/quote']

I would actually like to see Bisping vs Court McGee lol. Seems like it would be entertaining.

Ah' date=' great that Kongo is on the card, didn't know that.(shame on me)

But back to the point, Bisping vs Sexyama would be a great co-main event but the night does shout for a main event. Rampage vs Machida/Forrest possibly? :D[/quote']

machida vs forrest even? i missed a few months of ufc so not sure if they have already fought but it would put the cat amonst the pigeons lol

I'd much rather see Machida fight Jackson next. It just makes the most sense to me.

yeah but rampage cant do october these pair could and it would definatly push this fight in ppv class bisping akiyama hardy condit are good fights just not the finishing touch which is VERY annoying i wana go but cant justify the ticket price for the standard of some of the fights.

I agree with this being a really good card, but the main event doesn't seem to be strong enough. I like Bisping headlining, but I don't think it should be with Akiyama.

I'd like to see Bisping fight Court McGee (not for a headliner obviously, but maybe in the future haha)

BISPING VS SEXYAMA UFC 120

A source close to the situation revealed the news during a telephone conversation with one of the MMABay team this morning. It was originally thought that Bisping would face former champion' date=' Vitor Belfort but the promotion decided against it in the end.

Bisping was last seen in action in May when he defeated tough-as-nails middleweight, Dan Miller over three rounds at UFC 114. Prior to that he?d lost a close decision to Brazilian legend, Wanderlei Silva in February at UFC 110.

Akiyama is coming off a disappointing third round submission loss to heavy handed veteran, Chris Leben at UFC 116 last weekend. This fight followed one year after making his UFC debut at UFC 100 against Alan Belcher, a fight he won via split decision.[/quote']

If Bisping wins, it will be his best win yet.... Akiyama is legit.

yeah its the main events that are the problems here hardy cndit and bisping akiyama just arnt good enough fights for a main card id say even bisping leben 2 would be a step up leben has opened his game up and is always game as anything my beef is the main even i think bisping is ace but if he is coming off a win against miller why is he fighting akiyama its looks a step down maybe in his title run i would say. akiyama may be a pride hero but ufc is a different game look at cro cop i see akiyama going the same way.

yeah its the main events that are the problems here hardy cndit and bisping akiyama just arnt good enough fights for a main card id say even bisping leben 2 would be a step up leben has opened his game up and is always game as anything my beef is the main even i think bisping is ace but if he is coming off a win against miller why is he fighting akiyama its looks a step down maybe in his title run i would say. akiyama may be a pride hero but ufc is a different game look at cro cop i see akiyama going the same way.

eh I have to disagree with you. Hardy vs Condit is an incredible match up in my opinion. I think it's worthy of being Co-main event on a free Spike card.

I think Bisping is good in the main event for this, but I don't really see why Akiyama is fighting him. At this point, it's a step down for Bisping ONLY because he's coming off a win, and Akiyama is coming off a loss.

Archived