After Sonnen dominates Silva for 5 rounds I have a feeling Silva will pull a Daley.

ThirstForBLOOD

Silva will just lose his temper even after getting dominated and try to hit Chael after the fight is over.

War Chael!

all extremely valid points strongly rooted both in deductive reasoning and each individual fighters rich history.

however silva will do this BEFORE the fight happens. when the ref is explaining the rules etc. at the beginning.

and it will be a kneeling punch directly to the genitals.

Silva will just lose his temper even after getting dominated and try to hit Chael after the fight is over.

War Chael!

Just started watching MMA or did you grew up at the same trailor park as Chael?

OR have you been brainwashed by the nonsense Sonnen keeps spitting out?

Anderson Silva will beat up Sonnen so bad it?s crazy. He?s the best in the world right now and has toyed with all his opponents in the UFC.

Sonnen couldn?t even beat Maia who got dominated by Silva.

I am holding out hope for a good fight but I just think Anderson is just to damn fast for Sonnen. If, IF he gets a hold of him maybe something there but Anderson has shown that he doesn't take risks anymore. If he does this could be another Forrest Griffin fight.

Hahaha' date=' UFC's Sonnen-talking-smack-promo is working. People are actually buying into his crap.

Obviously it's Anderson's punishment, because he doesn't get a say in the promo.[/quote']

Ha i know it reminds me of the movie the great white hype.....i want chael to win....but Silva will win this everyone seems to forget how spectactular he is every time i watch him im amazed he is on another level than everyone else except maybe shogun belfort gsp and machida

Any reason you think Silva will lose or do you just not like Silva

I liked silva before ufc 112 (i still like him kinda, he is mma's greatest striker and i love knockouts). But after i watched ufc 109 ther wasn't a doubt in my mind that chael sonnen would be silva's toughest test. i was pissed when he couldn't fight at ufc 112 and they brought in maia. i predicted a 1st rd ko because maia had no takedown skills that would worry silva.

I think on the night chael will have the better game plan and he will win. Silva's only chance is a flying knee or a submission. I dont see him getting either.

I liked silva before ufc 112 (i still like him kinda' date=' he is mma's greatest striker and i love knockouts). But after i watched ufc 109 ther wasn't a doubt in my mind that chael sonnen would be silva's toughest test. i was pissed when he couldn't fight at ufc 112 and they brought in maia. i predicted a 1st rd ko because maia had no takedown skills that would worry silva.

I think on the night chael will have the better game plan and he will win. Silva's only chance is a flying knee or a submission. I dont see him getting either.[/quote']

Anything that has to do with Chael's skill set as opposed to Anderson's skill set. Because even if Sonnen can take Silva down he always seems to lose by submission when he's on top of someone so he's not really a threat on top. I could produce a better gameplan than Silva if I were to fight him, but without enough skill to beat him I would never win.

Anything that has to do with Chael's skill set as opposed to Anderson's skill set. Because even if Sonnen can take Silva down he always seems to lose by submission when he's on top of someone so he's not really a threat on top. I could produce a better gameplan than Silva if I were to fight him' date=' but without enough skill to beat him I would never win.[/quote']

Sonnen will take silva down and GnP. He has been working on his sub defence. I dont see silva subbing him of his back. Silva will gas and his lack of heart will show after the 3round.

Sonnen will take silva down and GnP. He has been working on his sub defence. I dont see silva subbing him of his back. Silva will gas and his lack of heart will show after the 3round.

Silva hasnt been taken down in a while, theres a good chance that if Sonnen tries he'll get a knee to the head. And a couple months of work on sub defense doesnt make you great when you were one of the most susceptible fighters to submissions in the UFC. He could still easily get subbed from any point. Silva has never shown a lack of heart, he either dominates a fight for 5 rounds with little effort or ends it quickly with amazing skill. If he's ever in trouble he knows how to take the upper hand and this fight shouldnt be any different.

This Chael Sonnen bandwagon is confusing to me.. What fight do you reference to show Chaels amazing ability?

Do you think Chael would own Dan Henderson? Do you think Chael could beat Forrest Griffin?

And ask Lutter what happens when you get Silva on the ground.. or Leites and Maia how easy it is to get him there..

Anderson Silva by KO first round, with very little dancing (Air Guitar over a KO'd Sonnen)

This Chael Sonnen bandwagon is confusing to me.. What fight do you reference to show Chaels amazing ability?

Do you think Chael would own Dan Henderson? Do you think Chael could beat Forrest Griffin?

And ask Lutter what happens when you get Silva on the ground.. or Leites and Maia how easy it is to get him there..

Anderson Silva by KO first round' date=' with very little dancing (Air Guitar over a KO'd Sonnen)[/quote']

Styles make fights and sonnen has the style to beat silva. And dont mention henderson because they both have very different styles and gameplans.

So when Sonnen is utterly humiliated by Silva what will he have gained with all his smack talk? Sure he's gained some popularity among dumb, noob, wannabe fans with double digit IQ scores, but even those imbeciles wont give a rats **** about this clown after he suffers a brutal loss after so much nonsensical shxt talk.

So what does it get him? What could possibly be his motivation for coming across as a completely ignorant, classless, backwards, bigot?

So when Sonnen is utterly humiliated by Silva what will he have gained with all his smack talk? Sure he's gained some popularity among dumb' date=' noob, wannabe fans with double digit IQ scores, but even those imbeciles wont give a rats **** about this clown after he suffers a brutal loss after so much nonsensical shxt talk.

So what does it get him? What could possibly be his motivation for coming across as a completely ignorant, classless, backwards, bigot?[/quote']

Couldn't have said it better.

Archived