My grandma vs anderson silva who would win

UFCGOD1

Who would win in a fight between my 80 years old granny and anderson ' date=' keep in mind that granny got a with belt in judos and used to watch a lot of jackie chan movies ...

poll is coming[/quote']

I expect this **** from Machoman or I_Be_a_Goodman....But from you?

Come on man!

By the way Anderson would win via impregnating your grandmother.

i think your nan i beat her for 25 mins with my **** and she could still go after that anderson gasses in the 3rd of his last fight my money is on your nan (along with my nut sack)

you did a 80 year old women and you proud of it ?? what's the matter girls your age doesn't want you? that's sad:eek:

Your granny tells anderson where she got her new blouse (anderson is interested in things like that because he is gay) Then chael sneaks up and smashes silva's head in with a baseball bat. Then sonnen and your granny have wild sex. So at the end of the day sonnen is the real winner he got to kick someones **** and the he got to fcuk a shrivelled up women with a dry pu55y.

Who would win in a fight between my 80 years old granny and anderson ' date=' keep in mind that granny got a with belt in judos and used to watch a lot of jackie chan movies ...

poll is coming[/quote']

Probably silva seeing as your grandma is a FKKIN************

Archived