Cain interview, talks about his upcoming fight

Labyrinthic

Although the K.O of nog was very impressive, one should probably look to Ben rothwell's chin for similarity with brock's. And in that fight, cain was finding it difficult to turn the lights off on big ben, which leaves plenty of chance for someone as athletic and well versed in wrestling as brock. Should be an interesting fight.

Good vid' date=' if Cain has good enough wrestling to stop the shot lesner is screwed.[/quote']

why must the shot be stopped ???? I mean really people, everyone keeps saying it, Randy ( 225 lbs) stuffed his shot a couple times, then was also taken down by Lesnar and still got back up, so really, big deal if Lesnar gets you down, unless of course your ground game really isnt all its cracked up to be and you panic down there ( MIR ). Aside from that big deal if Brock gets cain down, thats only half the battle and hes got just a few minutes to work the other half before the bell rings and I dont see him GNP'in Cain out of no damn fight

Brock was wary of standing with Carwin he was very cautious, granted that Cain hasn't got the hands of Carwin if he can apply similar pressure to what Carwin did and rock Lesnar he could have a chance, but lesnar showed he had a good chin and he is a big brickhouse so will probably win

Lesnar as enough power to knockout Cain with about any part of his body. He could probably just run at Cain and cain would be ko.

He survived some big hits from Kongo who is probably aside from Carwin one of the Heaviest hitters in the HW division i think Cain has the edge standing.

Sure but as he has some of the worst stand up in the division he has to get the fight down to use it.

I wouldn't say he has some of the worste standup in the division i mean he destroyed randy and heath herring on there feet but i was thinkin brock should get a fake white pride tattoo for this fight across his chest since cains **** has brown pride across his chest like a ****

Come on guys... Lets all just hope Brock wins so we can atleast keep having an entertaining champion. Cain's interviews are like questioning a bag of rocks. He's a great fighter, but man someone needs to start Christmas shopping for a personality for this guy because he has about as much charisma as a box of dirt.

Come on guys... Lets all just hope Brock wins so we can atleast keep having an entertaining champion. Cain's interviews are like questioning a bag of rocks. He's a great fighter' date=' but man someone needs to start Christmas shopping for a personality for this guy because he has about as much charisma as a box of dirt.[/quote']

that made me lol

Come on guys... Lets all just hope Brock wins so we can atleast keep having an entertaining champion. Cain's interviews are like questioning a bag of rocks. He's a great fighter' date=' but man someone needs to start Christmas shopping for a personality for this guy because he has about as much charisma as a box of dirt.[/quote']

Lol! Well at least its easier to listen to Cain then to Lame Carwin...I almost fell asleep when Shane was talking

I cant believe how everyone is underestiimating Cain. This guy is the best heavywieght in the world. The only way Brock is going to win is if he relies on his size. I like Brock he is the most dominant, obviously but he's never fought Cain

I cant believe how everyone is underestiimating Cain. This guy is the best heavywieght in the world. The only way Brock is going to win is if he relies on his size. I like Brock he is the most dominant' date=' obviously but he's never fought Cain[/quote']

at the same time Cain has never fought Brock,even if cain is a good wrestler,so is Brock thats where his size and strength will come into play and he will beat Cain

Archived