Dana will love this lol. Fedor still higher than Brock on the P4P list.

Hangitup

Brock is a great fighter, and is a ridiculous athelete. However, it is hard to make an argument for his viability as a P4P king due to his sheer size, as much as that can help him in a fight, it will always hold him back in terms of his Quest to be known as the best fighter alive.

First of all yahoo.mma is pretty new and they don't have really any experts. Second of all MMA.com and Sherdog.com have Brock Lesnar ahead of Fedor and most of the website have Brock over Fedor. So I guess the experts are overall correct. Brock over Fedor.

First of all yahoo.mma is pretty new and they don't have really any experts. Second of all MMA.com and Sherdog.com have Brock Lesnar ahead of Fedor and most of the website have Brock over Fedor. So I guess the experts are overall correct. Brock over Fedor.

Yahoo p4p list actually makes sense. I have seen sherdogs and wow wtf where they thinking. Fedor use to be 3 now he is 8 makes sense to me.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_ylt=AmEsbOyVUbWHul3dgwynXDc9Eo14?slug=dd-mmaranks070810

Fedor is number 8 while Brock is 10. At least their are two heavyweights instead of one. I know Dana is b*tching' date=' and he thought he was off fore sure lol[/quote']

a heavy weight like brock dont care if he not number 1 on the p4p list because he knows he can beat anyone on that list, p4p are for the smaller weight classes, brock is ranked number 1 in all the heavyweight rankings

They shouldnt do. I mean come on, Brocks jitsu is not good, brocks stand up is awful and Brocks takedowns have been stuffed by Couture and Carwin.

Brock wins through his size and athleticism but the p4p list surely means taking skills into account and not the size of the fighter. Without Brocks size it would be inevitable that Cain would beat him, along with JDS and Carwin. Im not a Brock hater, he did well against Carwin to battle back but to have him on a P4P list surely takes away from the list itself and why it was created.

They shouldnt do. I mean come on' date=' Brocks jitsu is not good, brocks stand up is awful and Brocks takedowns have been stuffed by Couture and Carwin.

Brock wins through his size and athleticism but the p4p list surely means taking skills into account and not the size of the fighter. Without Brocks size it would be inevitable that Cain would beat him, along with JDS and Carwin. Im not a Brock hater, he did well against Carwin to battle back but to have him on a P4P list surely takes away from the list itself and why it was created.[/quote']

Hate to break it to you, but rational thinking like yours is way out of place on this forum... hit the nail on the head.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_ylt=AmEsbOyVUbWHul3dgwynXDc9Eo14?slug=dd-mmaranks070810

Fedor is number 8 while Brock is 10. At least their are two heavyweights instead of one. I know Dana is b*tching' date=' and he thought he was off fore sure lol[/quote']

First off, we'll get something straight.....Carwin lost his fight with Lesnar, more than Lesnar won that fight. What I mean by that is this. Carwin made Brock his B itch that entire first round. He should have went all out and had the ref stop that fight on account of unanswered shots. He didn't. At some point he totally gassed and Lesnar finished the fight after being dominated for the other 85% of the fight. So the idea of Lesnar in the top p4p rankings makes me giggle. Dana, or anyone else for that mattter, should feel blessed that someone in charge of those rankings is battling with a helluva crack problem.

Brock Lesnar shouldn't be on the list. He is nowhere near good enough to be on that list. The P4P list, is to see who is the best fighter, because some fighters will never fight each other. And Brock Lesnar would lose against a lot of guys

Archived