UFC 120 thoughts by any brits?

Azzaroth

The main card is to be: Bisping vs Akiyama, Hardy vs Condit, Kongo vs Browne.

with other bouts to be announced.

Looking at the headline, anyone else thinking, they've both come off losses (bisping and akiyama) , and are now to be the main event of what's shaping to be a lack luster card, to go along with some of the previously talent deficient cards they've put on, in England.

In b4 they are brits, thus only makes sense and they are talented - my retort is comparatively with the Ufc shows in this year alone, how does this card stack up to any of those?

The main card is to be: Bisping vs Akiyama' date=' Hardy vs Condit, Kongo vs Browne.

Looking at the headline, anyone else thinking, they've both come off losses (bisping and akiyama) , and are now to be the main event of what's shaping to be a lack luster card, to go along with some of the previously talent deficient cards they've put on, in England.

In b4 they are brits, thus only makes sense and they are talented - my retort is comparatively with the Ufc shows in this year alone, how does this card stack up to any of those?[/quote']

Well It's free my man what do you expect. Plus the Hardy/Condit fight will probably be great. I have yet to see Condit in a boring fight. Kongo who is now playing gatekeeper will more than likely destroy browne. Bisping and Akiyama should be pretty good too. BTW Bisping isn't coming of a loss, but Akiyama is... which makes me wonder why they didn't just make it Leben vs. Bisping 2. I guess leben needs a rest.

I like the bisping and hardy fights alot and they will be great to watch. The only thing thats quite annoying is that we never get to see any great main events that are worth something like a title or no1 contender match,but i think its has something to do with PPV's in the states

Regardless if its free or not' date=' i'm sure many brits are thinking what the f**k is this cop out of a card? It's disrespectful towards the british fans to put on a card of this quality!![/quote']

THIS

its a crap card

especially when ufc 119 is ****ing amazing

wheres our title fight? ffs man its taking the piss

if the ufc really want to take over the world of combat sports they have to crack the uk market which they havent done yet..once u crack the uk market the rest of europe will follow

this is not a good card for the ufc to put out..i was gonna fly to the across europe to see the ufc 120 when i heard it was here, now i know im not after seeing the card

as said tho there aint any big time fights on it it may turn out to b a good night of fights, whats annoying about it an im sure some will agree is that if this was anywhere in the states or canada the card wouldn't b anywhere near as weak, free or not it's weak

it might an i hope it does...turn into a night of good quality fights

The main card is to be: Bisping vs Akiyama' date=' Hardy vs Condit, Kongo vs Browne.

In b4 they are brits, thus only makes sense and they are talented - my retort is comparatively with the Ufc shows in this year alone, how does this card stack up to any of those?[/quote']

No your **** **** Bisping won his last fight

Regardless if its free or not' date=' i'm sure many brits are thinking what the f**k is this cop out of a card? It's disrespectful towards the british fans to put on a card of this quality!![/quote']

Not really, im just glad they are over here.

At the end of the day, we dont pay for any UFC ppv events....

Anyway its not about the names, i reckon they will be some great fights.

I asked Hendo' date=' and he showed the world that they suck. So did GSP and Kos.[/quote']

No hendo just proved he's better then bisping,which he is. Our team still pissed all over yours. And yeah look how exciting those fights were, i only fell asleep 3 times

No hendo just proved he's better then bisping' date='which he is. Our team still pis[u']s[/u]ed all over yours. And yeah look how exciting those fights were, i only fell asleep 3 times

Of course you fell asleep, probably dreaming that you guys didn't suck.

My point brits suk. You think because they out beat amateurs on tuf there great lol Hendo proved that to be wrong.

lol MMA isn't big in the UK at all, and we still got some good fighters. So because hendo beat bisping all of our fighters suck? nice logic retard

lol MMA isn't big in the UK at all' date=' and we still got some good fighters. So because hendo beat bisping all of our fighters suck? nice logic retard[/quote']

Pual Daley suks a big right one lol, Pathetic. Dan Hardy his wrestling suks every time he faces a wrestler he will lose. Micheal talks out of his **** 24/7 good gate keeper

No' date=' they suck because they can't beat anybody good.[/quote']

Anyone who fights in the UFC is good, just because you might not be fighting for a title doesn't mean your a bad fighter. You would know this if you actual got off your fat **** and trained, instead of trolling on here and talking shit all day

Anyone who fights in the UFC is good' date=' just because you might not be fighting for a title doesn't mean your a bad fighter. [b']You would know this if you actual got off your fat **** and trained, instead of trolling on here and talking shit all day[/b]

Right now we're both doing the same thing. I'll get off my fat **** when you get off your fat ****.

Anyone who fights in the UFC is good' date=' just because you might not be fighting for a title doesn't mean your a bad fighter. You would know this if you actual got off your fat **** and trained, instead of trolling on here and talking sh[u']i[/u]t all day

Talking the truth big boi. Dont be mad at me cuz ur fighters suk

Pual Daley suks a big right one lol' date=' Pathetic. Dan Hardy his wrestling suks every time he faces a wrestler he will lose. Micheal talks out of his **** 24/7 good gate keeper[/quote']

Paul daley is one of the most powerful WW's in the world idiot. Hardy is concentrating on his wrestling now and bisping is better then a gatekeeper. And what about you? all you do is talk more shit then anyone and act hard behind a screen

I'm not a Brit but I can tell you I'll watch free fights any day of the week. Now just because Akiyama lost his last fight, it wasn't like the guy looked like crap out there. That was a pretty close fight and a war at that. I'm sure the UK fighters would love to fight on their home turf, I know I would if I had the chance. So it doesn't bother me the slightest if the whole card was filled with Brits.

Paul daley is one of the most powerful WW's in the world idiot. Hardy is concentrating on his wrestling now and bisping is better then a gatekeeper. And what about you? all you do is talk more shit then anyone and act hard behind a screen

I am just a fan of the sport and observing. What i said was true. Pual is so powerful he landed a cheap shot on Kos and all he did was smile. lol i hope that was a joke from you.

It's a burdgeoning sport in the UK still, but we are now seeing the "next generation" of British MMA fighters. Bisping is really a kickboxer competing in MMA, Daley is a Muay Thai practioner, and so on. It's the younger stars like Jon Hathaway, Terry Etim, Paul Sass and Ross Pearson who will help advance the sport over here.

Pual Daley suks a big right one lol' date=' Pathetic. Dan Hardy his wrestling suks every time he faces a wrestler he will lose. Micheal talks out of his **** 24/7 good gate keeper[/quote']

A gatekeeper that has a record of 19-3

yeah.....

Hardy sucks everytime he faces a wrestler?

Everytime? he only fought GSP once. He showed alot of heart to not quit.

His UFC record before that fight was 4 - 0

So yeah ur talkin out ur ****

I am just a fan of the sport and observing. What i said was true. Pual is so powerful he landed a cheap shot on Kos and all he did was smile. lol i hope that was a joke from you.

What so you think daley isn't powerful. That just shows how much you know really

its disrespectful of a fan to cry about a free event ur lucky they didnt make frickin hardy the main event

How the hell is it free?

are they giving the tickets away? nope

do we still have to pay our espn subscription? yes

so less of the "its a free event stop complaining" crap

i am pumped for the event and will be making the 200+ mile trip to watch it live.but there is no denying that the card is in need of a real main event

Anyone who fights in the UFC is good' date=' just because you might not be fighting for a title doesn't mean your a bad fighter. You would know this if you actual got off your fat **** and trained, instead of trolling on here and talking sh[u']i[/u]t all day

Anyone who fights in UFC are good, except for the people that are on their way out and the opponents that fought the people on the way out right?????

You can't have it both ways and say we're the best everyone in our organiSation (english spelling) is the best, then release ppl left, right and centre. You do see the contradiction there?

A gatekeeper that has a record of 19-3

yeah.....

Hardy sucks everytime he faces a wrestler?

Everytime? he only fought GSP once. He showed alot of heart to not quit.

His UFC record before that fight was 4 - 0

So yeah ur talkin out ur ****

He still got destroyed. Brits struggle against wrestlers, and get beat pretty easily if it's an elite wrestler.

He still got destroyed. Brits struggle against wrestlers' date=' and get beat pretty easily if it's an elite wrestler.[/quote']

He didn't get destroyed, he got dominated. If you're going to use such hyperbole, please at least use the correct term. Look at the post GSP faces of Fitch and Alves to see destroyed.

Archived