Current UFC Lightweight setup

MMA_religion

After UFC 118 BJ v Edgar, do you see Penn regaining a dominance over the division or could Edgar pull off a victory a second time?

After the fight, could Grey Maynard or KenFlo challenge whoever that winner may be and who will win that top contender fight? Maynard or Florian?

Finally are there any other up and coming fighters that can mix with those 4 names for title shots to come in the future?

Your thoughts...

MAYNARD ISNT THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no way he beats kenny...If nate diaz could give maynard that many problems (in both fights) theres no way he's good enough to win the title let alone beat kenny...give me a break FFS

completely agree kenny will dominate and get another title shot

completely agree kenny will dominate and get another title shot

With ya there brother. I see Kenny finishing this fight or getting a lopsided decision.

BJ's gonn be hungry and KO Edgar. He's gonna have to chase him around the ring though and take some shots. but BJ's head is like a block of concrete.

I'd like to see George Sotoropolis... spelling I know. Built up a bit more. think he'll get there soon

Penn has been on antibiotics 2 weeks before 6 out of 8 fights hes had lately he really does train hard ever since his lost to matt hughes... Penn is a monster anyone who can fight lyoto machida and only lose by a split decision and weight under 190 lbs... will fight just about anyone.. he had a sinus infection fighting edgar if penn comes out 100% healthy edgar is gonna have to give him the title...

Maynard is a monster who stood with diaz the whole time he didnt even go to his strong suit picking him up and slammin him into tapping... Maynard is gonna (srry to say) run through florian and get his title shot...

Penn has been on antibiotics 2 weeks before 6 out of 8 fights hes had lately he really does train hard ever since his lost to matt hughes... Penn is a monster anyone who can fight lyoto machida and only lose by a split decision and weight under 190 lbs... will fight just about anyone.. he had a sinus infection fighting edgar if penn comes out 100% healthy edgar is gonna have to give him the title...

Maynard is a monster who stood with diaz the whole time he didnt even go to his strong suit picking him up and slammin him into tapping... Maynard is gonna (srry to say) run through florian and get his title shot...

And if edgar retains the title maynard will beat him again :)

Archived