Time to jump the bandwagon!!

Labyrinthic

Alright fellas, I know we all put our hopes on Shane last week, and that was a huge disapointment,we all know the fight should have been stopped!! But lets forget about that and lets all jump on the Cain bandwagon! And if Cain fails......No worries, then we shall all jump the JDS bandwagon!! Cause we all know, sooner or later somebody will get a Mir type sub on him,and then we can all finnaly call Brock the overrated,skill lacking,fake pro wrestling white gorrila that he is!!! So who?s with me?!?!?!?!

attachment.php?attachmentid=52025&stc=1&d=1236480676

YES I AM TROLLING!!!

Even if he doesnt lose' date=' he cant live forever! Once he dies of old age and the belt is forfeited then we finally have a reason to say he sucks![/quote']

Ya, but when that time comes, I think its too late, all his haters and doubters probably hanged themselves by then..

Alright fellas' date=' I know we all put our hopes on Shane last week, and that was a huge disapointment,[b']we all know the fight should have been stopped!![/b] But lets forget about that and lets all jump on the Cain bandwagon! And if Cain fails......No worries, then we shall all jump the JDS bandwagon!! Cause we all know, sooner or later somebody will get a Mir type sub on him,and then we can all finnaly call Brock the overrated,skill lacking,fake pro wrestling white gorrila that he is!!! So who?s with me?!?!?!?!

attachment.php?attachmentid=52025&stc=1&d=1236480676

YES I AM TROLLING!!!

Ive seen every poll on this website and others but less than 20% of them said the fight should had been stopped and around 80% said the fight shouldn't had been stopped. So when you say we all know the fight should had been stopped, I think your talking about all the Carwin ****s or Lesnar haters because there ain't much of yall anymore

brock lesnar has the largest and the loudest gang of online goons out of any UFC fighter.

you can literally go online and bad mouth ANY fighter you want, but as soon as someone makes fun of the single EASIEST target in MMA today (the guy who used to wear a mask and do flying heel smash from the top turn buckle in an all or nothing, royal rumble style tag team vendetta match against the hulkster and the undertaker) then amillion little electronic signals are immediately recieved by amillion little drones who, not unlike lamprays, suckle at the teat of their powerful leader. these drones then detach from their master and swarm the offending online thread, bombarding it with sporadically incoherrant text and fanboy jargon the likes of which we havent seen since the glory days of fedor.

shine on you crazy diamond shine on.

I heard that in brocks last will and testament he wants his intestinal lining to be sold as fishnet pantyhose.

brock lesnar has the largest and the loudest gang of online goons out of any UFC fighter.

you can literally go online and bad mouth ANY fighter you want' date=' but as soon as someone makes fun of the single EASIEST target in MMA today (the guy who used to wear a mask and do flying heel smash from the top turn buckle in an all or nothing, royal rumble style tag team vendetta match against the hulkster and the undertaker) then amillion little electronic signals are immediately recieved by amillion little drones who, not unlike lamprays, suckle at the teat of their powerful leader. these drones then detach from their master and swarm the offending online thread, bombarding it with sporadically incoherrant text and fanboy jargon the likes of which we havent seen since the glory days of fedor.

I heard that in brocks last will and testament he wants his intestinal lining to be sold as fishnet pantyhose.[/quote']

So what your saying is Shane Carwin is a b8tch for losing to a WWE wrestler. I couldn't aggre more. +1

So what your saying is Shane Carwin is a b8tch for losing to a WWE wrestler. I couldn't aggre more. +1

that is exactly what I am saying lamprey.

thank god brock lesnar has his army of online lovers to defend his man honour.

I would hate to see what life would be like if brock had to take criticism for his substandard fighting.

swarm lampreys! swarm! criticism is unacceptable! the first 5 posters to defend brock lesnar 100 times get to spend a night snuggled up under his arm pit suckling at his warm musky bosom.

ouch!

yes, thats right, support each other in your defense of the precious.

images of brocks lumpy sculpted man hood will sustain you through the turbulent times.

all good lampreys will be mailed 1 bottle of brocks man sweat to do with as you will.

yes' date=' thats right, support each other in your defense of the precious.

images of brocks lumpy sculpted man hood will sustain you through the turbulent times.

all good lampreys will be mailed 1 bottle of brocks man sweat to do with as you will.[/quote']

Can you please calm down. There is more Lesnar haters than Lesnar Lovers so how about you go running to your mommy, because I know you like it when she sticks her **** up your azz. No wait a second.

Can you please calm down. There is more Lesnar haters than Lesnar Lovers so how about you go running to your mommy' date=' because I know you like it when she sticks her **** up your azz. No wait a second.[/quote']

yes.... reference homosexuality AND his mother. thats a good combo attack. lord lesnar will be proud of you. perhaps he may invite you into his quarters for a night of sweat soaked man-gratulations. you are learning well. keep up the good work. dont allow ANY negative posts about your lord and saviour KING lesnar to go unpunished. if you do your job well, perhaps after you move out of your parents house brock will allow you to live as one of his male concubines in his dungeon of love. NO PROMISES...... first you must prove to lord brock that you have what it takes to take what he has. continue your mission lowly lamprey and you will be rewarded.

yes' date=' thats right, support each other in your defense of the precious.

all good lampreys will be mailed 1 bottle of brocks man sweat to do with as you will.[/quote']

Stop crying buddy! Anyway, im Dutch I didnt understand a word you just said...

you can literally go online and bad mouth ANY fighter you want' date=' but as soon as someone makes fun of the single EASIEST target in MMA today (the guy who used to wear a mask and do flying heel smash from the top turn buckle in an all or nothing, royal rumble style tag team vendetta match against the hulkster and the undertaker) then amillion little electronic signals are immediately recieved by amillion little drones who, not unlike lamprays, suckle at the teat of their powerful leader. these drones then detach from their master and swarm the offending online thread, bombarding it with sporadically incoherrant text and fanboy jargon the likes of which we havent seen since the glory days of fedor.

I heard that in brocks last will and testament he wants his intestinal lining to be sold as fishnet pantyhose.[/quote']

Im lost, no current UFC fighter used to wear a mask in the WWE

why does everyone always bring up the wwe? fact is he was a div 1 champion,if you were a div 1 wrestler and got offered millions of dollars to do play fighting you would take it too,until MMA came around there was no outher place for them to go

why does everyone always bring up the wwe? fact is he was a div 1 champion' date='if you were a div 1 wrestler and got offered millions of dollars to do play fighting you would take it too,until MMA came around there was no outher place for them to go[/quote']

Your pointing out logic to children lol

Epic, just epic.

I can't figure out if he's complimenting us or insulting us lol

yes.... reference homosexuality AND his mother. thats a good combo attack. lord lesnar will be proud of you. perhaps he may invite you into his quarters for a night of sweat soaked man-gratulations. you are learning well. keep up the good work. dont allow ANY negative posts about your lord and saviour KING lesnar to go unpunished. if you do your job well' date=' perhaps after you move out of your parents house brock will allow you to live as one of his male concubines in his dungeon of love. NO PROMISES...... first you must prove to lord brock that you have what it takes to take what he has. continue your mission lowly lamprey and you will be rewarded.[/quote']

Facts are Brock won the fight. Next please.

Ive seen every poll on this website and others but less than 20% of them said the fight should had been stopped and around 80% said the fight shouldn't had been stopped. So when you say we all know the fight should had been stopped' date=' I think your talking about all the Carwin ****s or Lesnar haters because there ain't much of yall anymore[/quote']

The fight shouldn't have been stopped and here's why...

In a title fight...Your not talking about a couple ham and eggers...These are the cream of the crop...Ya give them a bit more leway..(spell)

IMO Lesnar was doing JUST enough to keep things alive.

Ending any fight prematurly is bad for biz and nobody is happy. Ending a title fight early is a stone tragedy and not really giving anyone a chance. We got to see Lesnars heart by continuing that fight. There will be a rematch. It was the right decision in the heat of the moment. Not an easy thing to do.

just my opinion....

btw...I am not a part of "Lesnars youth" and am a Shane fan but not like obsessed. Just a fan.

Archived