Fable II

TigerChamp

Anybody played this? I was going to get the undisputed game, but it's still getting too much negative feedback reguarding online disconnection, exploit submission spamming, and whatnot, so once again i'll have to pass

upon inquiring into buying some of the games i dont already have, i have narrowed it down to crackdown 2, fable 2, and mass effect 2.

so is the storyline and gameplay in Fable II any good? (no spoilers please). i'm just after another good game i can enjoy for a while without it getting old fast. I've never even tried the first one, but i know these two games are quite popular and draw alot of good discussion

If anybody plays this or knows of any other kickass games out there, drop a word. They don't have to be newly released, there is still alot of good ones out there that i probably havent even heard of yet

Anybody played this? I was going to get the undisputed game' date=' but it's still getting too much negative feedback reguarding online disconnection, exploit submission spamming, and whatnot, so once again i'll have to pass

upon inquiring into buying some of the games i dont already have, i have narrowed it down to crackdown 2, fable 2, and mass effect 2.

so is the storyline and gameplay in Fable II any good? (no spoilers please). i'm just after another good game i can enjoy for a while without it getting old fast. I've never even tried the first one, but i know these two games are quite popular and draw alot of good discussion

If anybody plays this or knows of any other kickass games out there, drop a word. They don't have to be newly released, there is still alot of good ones out there that i probably havent even heard of yet[/quote']

i bought fable 2 played it for 45 minutes then never played it again, maybe its just me but i thought it was wicked gay

assassins creed 2 is good codmw2 online' date='red dead redemption are all great games[/quote']

i have all of those already

right now i am thinking just cause 2 and saints row 2, i might actually grab fable as well, cause ive always enjoyed the rpg's

LOL....resident evil 5 was one of the best selling games of the year' date=' u dont know ^&*$ about video games do u...LMAO..do what u want[/quote']

OMFG!

I am so scared.

But seriously I didn't find RE5 that good.

It was shoot that, pull that, press that etc.

Puzzles were easy as hell.

You could not move while you aim.

Terrible AI. (Sheva)

Boring game.

Playable only as a CO-OP.

It isn't scary at all.

The story doesn't make sense.

Inventario(?) was so bad.

It was all running in a tube.

It only sold because it was Resident Evil.

ME2 is way better than those other games' date=' on PC at least. Not even close.[/quote']

tried the first mass effect. didn't like it

thanks for reviving my thread. i wanted it to die, as i finally bought the game, and realise i find myself more hooked on the other games i've bought this month

Archived