Read an article that Machida would like to fight Rashad for a interim belt.

Hangitup

Most likely this wont happen knowing Rashad he likes to duck alot. I would like to see this fight happen seems like Machida really wants this. I wouldn't mind seeing Rashad do the stinky leg again lol. Plus seeing Rashads last fight with Rampage wasn't deserving nor entertaining it was croup.

Most likely won't happen because Rashad is on a two fight win streak. No need to "duck" Machida' date=' the karate kid is irrelevant in the current title picture until his next win. You only get title shots after losing in Strikefarce.[/quote']

True but Rua is going to be out for a year so something has to happen.

Most likely won't happen because Rashad is on a two fight win streak. No need to "duck" Machida' date=' the karate kid is irrelevant in the current title picture until his next win. You only get title shots after losing in Strikefarce.[/quote']

Ducked Rampage when Rashad had the belt. Told Dana he wanted to hold on for it longer lol. There was one more i forget. Read it yahoo somewhere

Most likely this wont happen knowing Rashad he likes to duck alot. I would like to see this fight happen seems like Machida really wants this. I wouldn't mind seeing Rashad do the stinky leg again lol. Plus seeing Rashads last fight with Rampage wasn't deserving nor entertaining it was croup.

I read a thread where you said you would delete your account if Carwin lost to Lesnar.

I like the idea of this fight, Rashad should have to take this fight or forfeit his title shot, Carwin had to go through Mir when Brock was out. Rashad must be shaking in his boots, his odds are already slim enough of beating Shogun.

Now that is just a silly comment bro....

i refuse to read any more than the first sentence of the original post until somebody can tell me the last fighter rashad ducked

He ducked rampage when rashad had the dam title. Rashad isn't the guy to come to when a fight needs to happen he will just say no. Like Obama did to this whole country

I got Rashad this time around. He wants to avenge his loss and looks better than ever.

Machida will have some doubt and something to prove if that fight were to happen. Handling a loss is what really makes fighters these days. Evans has bounced back and shown us he can bring a new strategy with him, Machida must do the same.

As for the ducking comment regarding Evans, several sources say that Rampage was engaged in some other things for a while including some personal issues and a movie. I am not entirely sure if these conflicts are accurate but if you have some sort of quote that Evans did duck Rampage please site it for me. Thanks.

Archived