UFC 119 Mir vs Noguiera gatekeeper match?

wingzero8717

Dont get me wrong i love Big Nog and i dislike Mir. But fact is i see there rematch to be a match too determine who will be the new heavyweight gatekeeper. Because i dont think that either of them can compete with Lesnar,Velasquez,Carwin, or Dos Santos. Whats your take do you see the loser as the new HW gatekeeper?

I think Mir will take it

I see Mir staying in the mix because i think he could beat Cain and maybe even Dos. however i think his time of being a champion is over it hink its just to late for him. however big Nog already lost to cain and i dont think he would fight Dos cause they train togeather so it really kinda limits big nog.

I think Mir will take it

I see Mir staying in the mix because i think he could beat Cain and maybe even Dos. however i think his time of being a champion is over it hink its just to late for him. however big Nog already lost to cain and i dont think he would fight Dos cause they train togeather so it really kinda limits big nog.

Mir was beatin on the ground by Lesnar and on the feet by Carwin. JDS would KO Mir, and i could see Cain wrestling and getting a TKO. I thnik that Mir is still top 5 but i cant see him beating the top 4 guys.

Mir was beatin on the ground by Lesnar and on the feet by Carwin. JDS would KO Mir' date=' and i could see Cain wrestling and getting a TKO. I thnik that Mir is still top 5 but i cant see him beating the top 4 guys.[/quote']

Lesnar is a freak at keeping pressure on guys when there on the ground and carwin has crazy power. so i agree with you but you also have to think come on those guys are a little much for alot of guys to handle.

Mir was beatin on the ground by Lesnar and on the feet by Carwin. JDS would KO Mir' date=' and i could see Cain wrestling and getting a TKO. I thnik that Mir is still top 5 but i cant see him beating the top 4 guys.[/quote']

Lesnar definitely took the fight with Mir on the ground, but Carwin took the fight through the clinch and his superior dirty boxing. Mir looked solid against both Carwin and Lesnar in the straight striking, I think he has the ability to take both, he just out thinks himself once he gets into the ring.

regardless he will dominate noggy.

i could see jds ko'ing em but i dont htink cain would out wrestle mir's juijitsu. i think he was out wrestles by brock and his "pure" size and mass where cain doesnt have quite as much. mir would be a great matchup with cain and probably a great fight for the future (i would like to see) but i think you may be right on the jds assumption

Archived