UFC Forum Bullying

Tree_Swinger

During my brief time on this forum i have been subjected to bullying.

cyber bullying is the newest and the most common form of bullying.

I have been branded an idiot and a crack user to which i am neither.

A senior member encouraged me to take a nose dive of the top of a building, this an obvious secretative way of insinuating that i should kill myself or at the least severely injure myself.

Another Senior member informed me that they were partly responsible for getting me barred from this forum, showing no remorse for his actions.

I am taking a stand against bullying and will not hesitate members to the relevant cyber bullying governing bodies.

Anybodyelse suffering from bullying should not hesitate either

Regards Tree_Swinger

A senior member encouraged me to take a nose dice of the top of a building' date=' this an obvious secretative way of insinuating that i should kill myself or at the least severely injure myself.

Another Senior member informed me that they were partly responsible for getting me barred from this forum, showing no remorse for his actions.

I am taking a stand against bullying and will not hesitate members to the relevant cyber bullying governing bodies.

Regards Tree_Swinger[/quote']

Is that a novelty item?

A senior member encouraged me to take a nose dice of the top of a building' date=' this an obvious secretative way of insinuating that i should kill myself or at the least severely injure myself.

You tell em' Swinger.

"I'M MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE"

Here's what you do. Follow me around and do plus one on everyone of my posts and soon you'll be a star.

You are obviously a f@g if things people say over the internet hurts your feelings. Now do us all a favour and find a very tall building and jump off it.

i disagree!

no, your right sometimes the things people say are just terrible and have absolutely no reason to be said.

but maybe you came on here and said something stupid. also if you stick around youll find that there are a small handful of people that get off on attacking new members, but that is out wieghed by the normal people.

just a thought, maybe change your avatar, because you look like your crazy making that face.

also dont whine, only thing worse than a cyber tough guy is a cyber wuss.

To the OP- Seriously? In most any forum' date=' if your opinion is different from someone else then you're going to get abused. Suck it up chief. :rolleyes:

SuiSki- nice sig. Love that movie[/quote']

Thanks dude.

suck it up chief is right, what the hell, they are word on a screen. Why get depressed about it? I guess forums aren't for everyone......

Thanks dude.

suck it up chief is right' date=' what the hell, they are word on a screen. Why get depressed about it? I guess forums aren't for everyone......[/quote']

No they aren't. At risk of being called a nerd, I use to argue historical military battles on a forum; people would get pissed and complain that the other person needed to be banned. Freakin' hilarious

A LOT of people on here need to learn how to spell also. :)

Yes' date=' but don't ever correct them...it is not good for your internet image. You have been taught a valuable lesson. The tip jar will be passed around shortly.

nice!

Glad you liked it. Joking aside, I encourage everyone to voice their opinions.

wait? like a **** star' date=' because ill try anything twice.

worst thing ive said on here, ever[/quote']

No not like a **** star. That is how you write it if you want it to show up.

Yes' date=' but don't ever correct them...it is not good for your internet image. You have been taught a valuable lesson. The tip jar will be passed around shortly.

Glad you liked it. Joking aside, I encourage everyone to voice their opinions.

No not like a **** star. That is how you write it if you want it to show up.[/quote']

To all members who decided to give me more abuse' date=' thankyou

Despite warning you not to, you have

two guys telling me to kill myself

Cherish your internet connection[/quote']

You forgot to do plus 1 on my posts. You're not going to go anywhere if you don't do plus ones on my posts. Besides, it takes minimal amount of time and it raises your post count. You should try it.

A senior member encouraged me to take a nose dive of the top of a building' date=' this an obvious secretative way of insinuating that i should kill myself or at the least severely injure myself.

258Troll_spray.jpg

To all members who decided to give me more abuse' date=' thankyou

Despite warning you not to, you have

two guys telling me to kill myself

Cherish your internet connection[/quote']

Three things---

1. This is a public forum, not a personal profile.. Cyber Bullying happens on PROFILES not forums, you don't like being abused.. don't come to this forum and say stupid $hit..

2. You may not want to use your best impression of rainman as your pic on here if ya don't wanna catch abuse.. or be taken seriously..

3. Make sure it's above 100 feet, or you'll just end up crippled, dumb and still abused.

A senior member encouraged me to take a nose dive of the top of a building' date=' this an obvious secretative way of insinuating that i should kill myself or at the least severely injure myself.

Yeah i was totally with you until i saw your name and picture....

165635-4RU4FKJ.jpg

violins are playig now.

Seems some aren't familar with the concept of fairness and equality or even their internet users agreement.

To accomadate the less intelligent members of this forum i shall say it again

Cherish your internet connection

maybe they are using a proxy.

Seems some aren't familar with the concept of fairness and equality or even their internet users agreement.

I will say it again you can kiss my hairy ****.

I'm not worried about being bullied. I'm just about through with this forum. Too much bickering' date=' insults, whining, hating, etc. Not many intelligent discussions anymore. Sometimes I wonder if there are true fans here or just kids here to act like they're cool.[/quote']

Itll be a shame to see you go.Your photoshop thread has put a grin on me every time i got tired of the morons on this forum.It wont be the same without that thread.

I don't quite understand. You're complaining about bullying, but yet you're threatening peoples' internet rights?

Hip pok ris ee

ok OK dont kill yourself I have a better Idea, go drop a load of diahrrea in a plastic baggie, then drink it, then puke it back into the baggie, then go pee pee in the baggie, and then squeeze a big fat zit full of bloodpuss into the baggie, then you will have a nice little baggie of bloodpusspukepisssht that you can pour all over your face.

then go kill yourself

I'm not worried about being bullied. I'm just about through with this forum. Too much bickering' date=' insults, whining, hating, etc. Not many intelligent discussions anymore. Sometimes I wonder if there are true fans here or just kids here to act like they're cool.[/quote']

No doubt, it's kinda sad. I blame extreme Lesnar fans and haters.

ok OK dont kill yourself I have a better Idea' date=' go drop a load of diahrrea in a plastic baggie, then drink it, then puke it back into the baggie, then go pee pee in the baggie, and then squeeze a big fat zit full of bloodpuss into the baggie, then you will have a nice little baggie of bloodpusspukepisssht that you can pour all over your face.

then go kill yourself[/quote']

I'm just kidding, I love you! Want a bj?!?!

ok OK dont kill yourself I have a better Idea' date=' go drop a load of diahrrea in a plastic baggie, then drink it, then puke it back into the baggie, then go pee pee in the baggie, and then squeeze a big fat zit full of bloodpuss into the baggie, then you will have a nice little baggie of bloodpusspukepisssht that you can pour all over your face.

then go kill yourself[/quote']

god, you have a good imagination for a 12 year old.

Archived