If you are a troll, come in here

Fast

yes.jpg

Really? I think trolls are cool and are epic. What do you think?This will be a troll appreciation thread so to speak.

Every ecosystem needs energy, while the sun powers ecosystems on earth, hate is the primary energy source for trolls.The desire to wreck a community can power any kind of trolling known to man, but you will work best if you know where you fit into the ideal troll food chain. Come and learn the tricks of the trade.

We have a breed called the critic troll, now the critic waits for an open spot to voice their comments and to be critical of other posters.These trolls usually talk about how good things use to be adn how good the articles use to be or the threads use to be. YOur goal should be to make people feeel like they should abandon ship

Wanderlei Silva....the man owned pride for 5 years and fought some legit fighters...

He is one tough dude for sure.My choice would have to Frank Shamrock because he is the worlds most dangerous man, so he is really scary.

Have you ever heard of the Professor troll? These are trolls that point out everything possible and they have the internet to thank, these days at one touch of the finger you can Google anything and get all the answers. This really makes a person look super smart as well. Professors will spend a great deal of time pointing out everything wrong with a post, hence the Professor title, they will claim that each error makes the whole article invalid or void. Yo urean upon anyone liek this?

Now lets move on to the screamer troll, this troll does not exactly liek to be subtle, they spring in on you! The cuss you out, their Caps Lock key gets stuck. They will flame and ban you until someone gets banned

Come again in more detail

KFM has admitted he sometimes has a slight forum addiction. He has said in the past he needed a break, and has gone so far as to have Brew ban him. Since the departure of jambo ra fiki angu, he has taken several "breaks". I haven't seen him lately, and was merely wondering if you have heard from him today.

Sabbatical or a sabbatical (from Latin sabbaticus, from Greek sabbatikos, from Hebrew shabbat, i.e., Sabbath, literally a "ceasing") is a rest from work, or a hiatus, often lasting from two months to a year. The concept of sabbatical has a source in shmita, described several places in the Bible (Leviticus 25, for example, where there is a commandment to desist from working the fields in the seventh year).

Well' date=' let's start with some basics.

If I wanted to troll, how would I start?[/quote']

It is tradition that you start out being a professor troll, the internet is full of knowledge and if someone uses it correctly they can appear to be very smart. They could go through every point in the post and find every single error, whether it be in logic, in stats, or what have you.There are many other types of trolls that is why it is important someone realizes where they fit in.

KFM has admitted he sometimes has a slight forum addiction. He has said in the past he needed a break' date=' and has gone so far as to have Brew ban him. Since the departure of jambo ra fiki angu, he has taken several "breaks". I haven't seen him lately, and was merely wondering if you have heard from him today.

Sabbatical or a sabbatical (from Latin sabbaticus, from Greek sabbatikos, from Hebrew shabbat, i.e., Sabbath, literally a "ceasing") is a rest from work, or a hiatus, often lasting from two months to a year. The concept of sabbatical has a source in shmita, described several places in the Bible (Leviticus 25, for example, where there is a commandment to desist from working the fields in the seventh year).[/quote']

He just got back from a trip he took with his family. I hvent heard from him today, I have been working all day and have not been on though. If he is on it is usually now.

So that is a quote from Kung?

It is tradition that you start out being a professor troll' date=' [b']the internet is full of knowledge and if someone uses it correctly they can appear to be very smart. They could go through every point in the post and find every single error, whether it be in logic, in stats, or what have you[/b].There are many other types of trolls that is why it is important someone realizes where they fit in.

OH SO BEJERKOFF IS A PROFESSOR TROLL!

It's all starting to make sense now! :)

He just got back from a trip he took with his family. I hvent heard from him today' date=' I have been working all day and have not been on though. If he is on it is usually now.

[b']So that is a quote from Kung?[/b]

No man, Vandy can be smart too.

does anyone else here go into your school tec room late at night to buffer your ni pples until there hard?

Give examples

Trolling as we know it was invented by Socrates and called Socratic Irony. It was performed IRL. Unfortunately, primitive people found irony confusing and scary, so they forced him to drink hemlock and die.

I have worked one Sunday since 1989 (other than ARMY time- not really a choice). Wake up' date=' Sunday School, Church, lunch, nap/race/ballgame, Church, dinner, TV, sleep.[/quote']

lol I know the feeling. I will be working tomorrow. That sounds like my use to be routine, minus the race, because the race puts me to sleep, I guess that is why you put nap after race

lol I know the feeling. I will be working tomorrow. That sounds like my use to be routine' date=' minus the race, because the race puts me to sleep, I guess that is why you put nap after race[/quote']

The purpose of a NASCAR race or a baseball game is to aid in putting me to sleep. Love a Sunday nap on the couch.

The purpose of a NASCAR race or a baseball game is to aid in putting me to sleep. Love a Sunday nap on the couch.

I remember those good ol days, not anymore though. I have a 2 year old and a 5 year old that constantly has to be doing something for fun:eek:

Archived