Brock Lesnar = Super Chicken

ZitLikker

Awwww... You posted that on youtube... That's cute... That's why it had only one view on it when I saw it. Awww... SO CUTE!!!

Oh' date=' look, it's a little Banana Bread...

[img']http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh274/siriusputsch/banana-bread.jpg[/img]

thats the best youtube video of all time, lol and that banana bread looks like it came out yo mommas butthole

Its the best video of all time alright. It's so retardedly CUTE! If I were your momma and that were a homework assignment' date=' I'd put it on the fridge... even though it's a "C".[/quote']

im glad you agree that its the best video of all time, thanks for the input :)

im glad you agree that its the best video of all time' date=' thanks for the input :)[/quote']

You deserve a pat on the head. Just get someone to wipe the spittle from your tiny downs syndrome face before I do. It's kind of nasty. Cute, but just a little disgusting.

You deserve a pat on the head. Just get someone to wipe the spittle from your tiny downs syndrome face before I do. It's kind of nasty. Cute' date=' but just a little disgusting.[/quote']

Glad you think I'm cute, bot I am not a h o m o so please stay away from me

This is on pace with the "Chael has even a remote chance of winning" crowd.. Brock is a machine, sent back in time to dominate the HW division until he sees fit to stop tenderizing faces.

Heath Herring would agree the most I think..

This is on pace with the "Chael has even a remote chance of winning" crowd.. Brock is a machine' date=' sent back in time to dominate the HW division until he sees fit to stop tenderizing faces.

Heath Herring would agree the most I think..[/quote']

I dont know whos face looked worse .....bock bock lesnars or carwins..... :)

Archived