Checkin Oil.

chongo81

I purposely illegally slammed a guy in a wrestling match because he was trying this gay cheap manover on me.

I was DQ but I slammed him pretty dam good - I watched him roll on the mat in pain and then lay there for about 15 min.

check your oil is crap and I hope anyone trying it gets whats coming to them

I purposely illegally slammed a guy in a wrestling match because he was trying this gay cheap manover on me.

I was DQ but I slammed him pretty dam good - I watched him roll on the mat in pain and then lay there for about 15 min.

You wanted to quit though didnt you??

Good Man

i was actually having a little grappling tourny at this gym' date=' and i caught this kid in a triangle choke and he tried to put his fingers up my **** for me to let go. i elbowed him in the top of the head like 5times til the ref pulled me away. i felt violated lol[/quote']

that was me! and it wasnt my finger!

yeah I bet you slammed him, behind the bleachers after the match huh, bet you gave him the ol' shileylee straight to the cornhole

Archived