Dana Smashes Shields vs Henderson commercial, then does the same thing

tunz

Lmao Dana White was talking about how their 30 second commercial is all Dan Henderson, back when he was fighting Shields. Was making fun of how they dont even have Shields talk throughout the entire commercial etc etc.

meanwhile the ufc 117 commercial is the exact same thing in the sense the entire commercial is Chael Sonnen

Lmao Dana White was talking about how their 30 second commercial is all Dan Henderson' date=' back when he was fighting Shields. Was making fun of how they dont even have Shields talk throughout the entire commercial etc etc.

meanwhile the ufc 117 commercial is the exact same thing in the sense the entire commercial is Chael Sonnen[/quote']

Its because Sonnen has had to do all the fight promoting himself. Silva is more concerned with practicing his latest dance moves for the fight, than marketing the pay per view and making more money. Thats why Chael has made so many comments, to get people to care about the fight... Because Anderson Silva doesnt give a ****.

Lmao Dana White was talking about how their 30 second commercial is all Dan Henderson' date=' back when he was fighting Shields. Was making fun of how they dont even have Shields talk throughout the entire commercial etc etc.

meanwhile the ufc 117 commercial is the exact same thing in the sense the entire commercial is Chael Sonnen[/quote'] I can see your logic and i agree with it. But it also might have something to do with Silva's "inability" to speak english.

You guys are right' date=' Dana should be giving a whole bunch more screen time to the guy who the fans hate for putting on TERRIBLE shows 2 of his last 3 fights.

That's good business[/quote']

You know that it is all a matter of opinion.. Just like you saying the Fans hate Silva? What Fans? White Fans..And not all white fans.. The fight is in East Oakland and Newsflash Silva will get a standing ovation while Sonnen will get BOOd.. And Silva will put on a show and KO Sonnen when he feels like it..

You know that it is all a matter of opinion.. Just like you saying the Fans hate Silva? What Fans? White Fans..And not all white fans.. The fight is in East Oakland and Newsflash Silva will get a standing ovation while Sonnen will get BOOd.. And Silva will put on a show and KO Sonnen when he feels like it..

After his last fight I actually doubt that people will be booing Sonnen, Sure some but I think it will be about 50-50 for who gets booed more.

white ppl love silva out of all my friends that casually watch mma all of them love silva and gsp just like everyone loves lebron in basketball ppl love the best...the only reason ppl have been raggin on silva is because he purposely didnt finish the fight against maia i remember watchin the fight and me and all my friends loved the first three rounds just the way he was taunting him and knockin him down at will but it was obvious silva didnt give a damn on finishin the fight in the fourth and fifth rds and thats why ppl are pissed but everyones gonna be on his nuts again when he destroys sonnen guranteeing a first rd ko or tko

Correct, I'm going to 117 and I guarantee Chael won't be welcome in oakland!!

I can see your logic and i agree with it. But it also might have something to do with Silva's "inability" to speak english.

^this and Anderson doesn't really give a fk lmao hes gonna give sonnen a beating so bad im gonna love every minute of it.

guys check my signature plz.

meanwhile the ufc 117 commercial is the exact same thing in the sense the entire commercial is Chael Sonnen[/quote']

dana likes to drink dog diahrrea through a curly straw then puke it into a baggie, then piss in the bag so he can drink some pukeshtpiss

Ugh... ok...

1a. Chael is the guy selling this fight.

1b. Silva is not selling this fight.

1c. The UFC barely has to do anything when Chael opens his mouth to sell this fight.

2. Silva doesn't speak English very well.

3a. Chaels talk is ALL about Anderson, hyping both of them at the same time.

3b. The Shields/Hendo fight was about Hendo... and Hendo... and Hendo's Right Hand.

I can get more if you'd like, but this should suffice. Argmuent --- Down.

Dana did the same thing with the strikeforce brawl...just trashing them, saying they set mma back 10 years.....

meanwhile

"NEXT ON THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER....JUNIE BROWNING IS GIVEN A BOTTLE OF JACK DANIELS BY DANA WHITE....see what hilarity ensues"

or who was it this year...yager or something like that.

what a hypocrite

I can see your logic and i agree with it. But it also might have something to do with Silva's "inability" to speak english.

this ^

You have been fooled. Silva speaks english just fine. He just chooses to use a translater. Its probably because for such a badass he has a little girly voice.

Archived