Would you sell your soul?

We've all heard of people doing it on eBay or craigslist and I'm just wondering if you would do it...and I mean seriously do it' date=' with a signed, notarized legal document. Since I'm atheist to the bone I would have no problem with it.

Any offers?[/quote']

id sell my soul to the devil if he made me unbeatable inside the octagon, no matter who the opponent is

that would lead to fortune and fame

i really would

id sell my soul to the devil if he made me unbeatable inside the octagon' date=' no matter who the opponent is

that would lead to fortune and fame

i really would[/quote']

Then for your final fight challenge Satan to a Soul Match

We've all heard of people doing it on eBay or craigslist and I'm just wondering if you would do it...and I mean seriously do it' date=' with a signed, notarized legal document. Since I'm atheist to the bone I would have no problem with it.

Any offers?[/quote']

Not a chance, what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and yet lose his soul?

Sure' date=' i'd sell somthing that doesnt exist, do you want to buy the air next to me too?[/quote']

The amusing thing about this sentence is as it's formatted right now, it could easily be interpreted that you don't actually believe that there is air by you. I mean I know what the intent was, but it struck me as funny.

The amusing thing about this sentence is as it's formatted right now' date=' it could easily be interpreted that you don't actually believe that there is air by you. I mean I know what the intent was, but it struck me as funny.[/quote']

Lmao

Archived