Sign in to follow this  
TheFightJerk

Girl gets OWNED by 4chan

OMG...I sat through her entire rant...what a little skank.

I really wanted to see the vid of her dad freaking out but it's been removed from youtube...the only one I could find was this remix set to dance music. It's kind of amusing :)

http://www.mefeedia.com/video/32011957

This is the first i heard of this story,and the video you posted is hilarious.

Yeah' date=' hundreds of people bullying an 11 year old girl anonymously, how brave :rolleyes:[/quote']

this! get a grip people, whether shes a **** or not, no one deserves that. 4chan are a bunch of pricks!

I'm not laughing at the girl getting bullied on 4chan, I just think her dad is hilarious.

I BACK-TRACED IT! lol

I have no idea what happened beforehand, all I know is she posted some junk and a bunch of people trolled her.

I'm not laughing at the girl getting bullied on 4chan' date=' I just think her dad was hilarious.

I BACK-TRACED IT! lol

I have no idea what happened beforehand, all I know is she posted some junk and a bunch of people trolled her.[/quote']

yeah were laughin at the dads crazy phrases

what does he say ..."the consequences will never be the same"?

LoL...I am sorry but this is funny and it is her own fault. Also her parents...who the **** gives an 11 year old a computer with full internet privileges? That is some pretty bad parenting.

Her father is a moron for allowing her on the internet without supervision. My laptop is in the game room and the kids only have access to it when I'm sitting in the same damn room. I've also got all programs and websites blocked on their except the ones I allow and Youtube isn't one of them. I hate to be callous about this but her father deserves the heartache he's getting because of his own damn irresponsibility.

Her father is a moron for allowing her on the internet without supervision. My laptop is in the game room and the kids only have access to it when I'm sitting in the same damn room. I've also got all programs and websites blocked on their except the ones I allow and Youtube isn't one of them. I hate to be callous about this but her father deserves the heartache he's getting because of his own damn irresponsibility.

Amen to that.

check this article' date=' and watch the video links in it...

very funny

morale of the story...

dont make some retarded post on youtube trying to be tough, with a youtube username that is the same as your real name

Jessi Slaughter - GETS PWN3D

Didn't look at the link but this story kind of reminds me of this.

file.php?40,file=10735,filename=boxxy_trollin.jpg

Boxxy!!!

Wow' date=' almost 8 million views??!

[/quote']

Yeah supposedly she was a famous internet mime off of one or two youtube vids years ago. I found out about it one day looking at ratatat loud pipes awesome song btw. I saw all those comments and googled it.

Apparently she got alot of hits and annoyed a lot of people to the point a group of them hacked her account and made death threats and all kinds of foul $hit. Yeah she's an annoying little emo girl but some people are pathetic. Anyway they threatened that if she ever made a video again they would release all her imformation publically.

Apparently she got alot of hits and annoyed a lot of people to the point a group of them hacked her account and made death threats and all kinds of foul $hit. Yeah she's an annoying little emo girl but some people are pathetic. Anyway they threatened that if she ever made a video again they would release all her imformation publically.

Yeah I knew that they hijacked her account, but I didn't know that they threatened her with that stuff. That's crazy.

Yeah supposedly she was a famous internet mime off of one or two youtube vids years ago. I found out about it one day looking at ratatat loud pipes awesome song btw. I saw all those comments and googled it.

supposedly that girls dead

The first video isn't funny, where she's just talking about a bunch of stupid stuff. Girl's got a nasty mouth for an eleven year old...

"I back-traced it!! Consequences will never be the same!" lol how can you not find that guy funny.

The first video isn't funny' date=' where she's just talking about a bunch of stupid stuff. Girl's got a nasty mouth for an eleven year old...

"I back-traced it!! Consequences will never be the same!" lol how can you not find that guy funny.[/quote']

That remix you posted was funny. "Cyber Police...Cyber Police...I back traced it" hahaha.

how a girl crying and killed herslef funny i found it sad.

AFAIK the suicide part is a hoax. Atleast that's what it said in the article posted.

This only became "funny" after some adults started picking on an 11 year old and her father tried to defend her.

Jesus some people are fuked.

An 11 yr old thought she was God's gift to mankind and the "Anons" of /b/ told her she was not.

I think its funny. The internet is no place for kids.

Amen to that.

holy shiza.. imo the father should have learned to use the computer first.. when i was younger and started using the internet my mom had basic computer skills.. but allas what 11 year old talks about fcking chit up and glocks and p*nises my 11 year old cousin doesnt even remotely talk this way.. but its a hard lesson to learn.. the guys at 4chan could of atleast just deleted her youtube account and be done with it but i think they took this one a little to far seeing is shes only 11

That was so funny. Her damn fault and her parent's fault for being stupid and letting her post "brain slushie threats" on youtube lol. Bad parenting, you get the consequences.

However, this isn't even close to the funny **** 4chan does. This one is ****ing classic.

http://trueslant.com/level/2010/07/06/did-4chan-cause-the-july-4th-jfk-airport-bomb-scare/

Girl doesn't show ****....... mess up whole airport to piss her off. Teh lulz.

Edit: Or trolling Justin Bieber. Can't find a link, but here's basically what happened. Justin Bieber lets fan vote for the first country that he will sing in for his world tour. 4chan finds out.... 4chan votes North Korea(aka Best Korea) all the way to #1.