Sign in to follow this  
IRONMAIDEN

What is your favrite animal(s)/What animal would you like to be?

aww sorry' date=' i just dont have mad skills like u, your musical instrument thread was awesome, but ill give it a try: you are a horse. you are not constrained by any boundaries and often inspire those around you. [b']also, you have a massive package, which the ladies love lol. hows that?:)[/b]

How would you know that.

aww sorry' date=' i just dont have mad skills like u, your musical instrument thread was awesome, but ill give it a try: you are a horse. you are not constrained by any boundaries and often inspire those around you. also, you have a massive package, which the ladies love lol. hows that?:)[/quote']

Haha sounds like some horoscope (spellchekz) sh*t.

Oh no...what are you up to?

I know you did a thread about this....but something tells me' date=' you have something up your sleeve.[/quote']

steven9000 would be a bear....

Well would i be a bird?

There is this one race of ducks that have like 3 feet long p?nis. Don't know if this is true but I readed this from some sciense magazine couple years ago...

There is this one race of ducks that have like 3 feet long p?nis. Don't know if this is true but I readed this from some sciense magazine couple years ago...

I wanna be an awesome Hawk or something.

Hahaha what kind of science magazine was that?

Well would i be a bird?

yes, a ****, to be precise. you arenot capable of flight, but you are more subtle and distinguished. your appearances in public can inspire, terrify and occasionally get the police called:)

Oh no...what are you up to?

I know you did a thread about this....but something tells me' date=' you have something up your sleeve.[/quote']

Haha, no, nothing up the sleeves......was getting you to remember the one I did not too long ago. We live in such a "what have you done for me lately?" society.......I'm so last week. :P

Sure thing man!!

I can dream' date=' cant i? :P[/quote']

You know?? I have never seen a jungle bird that drew my attention. When Animal Planet shows the jungle, they focus on the cat family and hardly ever show any jungle birds.

JB, I actually see you as a tropical bird.

Haha' date=' no, nothing up the sleeves......was getting you to remember the one I did not too long ago. We live in such a "what have you done for me lately?" society.......I'm so last week. :P[/quote']

I gave you your deserved credit...and you feel better now haha.

You know?? I have never seen a jungle bird that drew my attention. When Animal Planet shows the jungle' date=' they focus on the cat family and hardly ever show any jungle birds.

JB, I actually see you as a tropical bird.[/quote']

Actually Junglebird comes from Junglefowl. And Junglefowl is a Fighting Rooster that comes from the jungle/wild. There for its bloodline is impure and is untrained!

Yah, Chicken fighting was a big thing in Hawaii, never participated tho, I <3 animals :D

p147322-Kauai-Jungle_Fowl.jpg

Hustler: Animals gone wild edition:D

Lol a duck f*cking a polar bear... Ok this is going too far now I'm going to sleep good night.

dude you would be jealous to be me' date=' mydad works where they breed and train the rcmp dogs![/quote']

Do you hae a dog like that as a house pet?

And do the K-9 unit officers do they keep their dogs as pets aswell as using them on the job?

Do you hae a dog like that as a house pet?

And do the K-9 unit officers do they keep their dogs as pets aswell as using them on the job?

yep, we have one right now, his name is Murphy, actual working dogs are treated more seriously, but retired dogs, like Murphy, are just house pets

dude you would be jealous to be me' date=' mydad works where they breed and train the rcmp dogs![/quote']

Fellow Canucklehead.........where in Canada are you?

Actually Junglebird comes from Junglefowl. And Junglefowl is a Fighting Rooster that comes from the jungle/wild. There for its bloodline is impure and is untrained!

Yah' date=' Chicken fighting was a big thing in Hawaii, never participated tho, I <3 animals :D

[img']http://photos.igougo.com/images/p147322-Kauai-Jungle_Fowl.jpg[/img]

C**k fighting is prevelant where I live too. The Mexicans and Asians are all into this.

So...then we can agree, you are a rooster. King of the barn...and once king of the jungle.

yep' date=' we have one right now, his name is Murphy, actual working dogs are treated more seriously, but retired dogs, like Murphy, are just house pets[/quote']

That's cool how they train their dogs to do that stuff.

I can barely get my dog blade to sit lol.

That's cool how they train their dogs to do that stuff.

I can barely get my dog blade to sit lol.

oh dude you would never know he is trained, he is the lord of the idiots lol

Junglebird' date=' don't you have any questions for me in my Retort thread? Did I offend you? I was just being silly.[/quote']

I'll check it out!

And no, haha no worries, I dont get offended on a forum :D