Sign in to follow this  
Fast

12000 Speech

Do it in this thread and you wil get more views..hehehe

No really make it right here bro' date=' I dont care if you hijack a little, we can share the wealth.[/quote']

Haha...I thought about my speeches and why they don't get a lot of responses and I came to the conclusion that I leave very little room for debate. I cover everything in detail and all I get is the typical...Good read, Job well done, This was funny, This made me laugh, Epic...etc. I have yet to receive a post which dissects my thread...oh well, there is always next time. And next time is coming up very shortly hehe...

Haha...I thought about my speeches and why they don't get a lot of responses and I came to the conclusion that I leave very little room for debate. I cover everything in detail and all I get is the typical...Good read' date=' Job well done, This was funny, This made me laugh, Epic...etc. I have yet to receive a post which dissects my thread...oh well, there is always next time. And next time is coming up very shortly hehe...[/quote']

Most posters may not be on your intelligent level, I have that problem, that is why I have to break it down like this

It is isn't it?

I would have to say honestly it is.

There are Penguins swimming right now somewhere in the world.

Most posters may not be on your intelligent level' date=' I have that problem, that is why I have to break it down like this[/quote']

You have found the secret to having successful threads. I shall keep this in mind the next time I decide to make a thread.

You have found the secret to having successful threads. I shall keep this in mind the next time I decide to make a thread.

YOu can do it. Make one now

Hello' date=' my name is Fast besides being good looking and jacked, I have also been a professional poster this summer. I woudl like to thank all my good buddies on here, I am afraid to mention names because I may leave someone out. Thank you and God bless[/quote']

YouDaManJesus.jpg

congrats fasty, and with that many posts it means you must now acquire an apprentice.....:)

YouDaManJesus.jpg

congrats fasty' date=' and with that many posts it means you must now acquire an apprentice.....:)[/quote']

YOu need a job son?

Hello' date=' my name is Fast besides being good looking and jacked, I have also been a professional poster this summer. I woudl like to thank all my good buddies on here, I am afraid to mention names because I may leave someone out. Thank you and God bless[/quote']

*claps for Fast* Good job homie :D

Yay lol:D so what you up to tonight?

Let me share something, as you know I have a landscaping thing going on, so yesterday I seen a person using a pressure washer right, so I am in this neighbor hood and I go around to a few houses and say "Hello sir, I stopped in to let you know I also do pressure washings of your home, your driveway, whatever you need...so long story short I made like 600 dollars in 3 hours, that paid for my bad butt pressure washer and a profitt of 200.

I tell you this story to show how awesome I am..hehehe

When I think of a milestone, I think of something grand. In terms of posting I wouldnt call 12000 a milestone. After 10000, 20000 seems like the next logical landmark along the path of forum activity.

Let me share something' date=' as you know I have a landscaping thing going on, so yesterday I seen a person using a pressure washer right, so I am in this neighbor hood and I go around to a few houses and say "Hello sir, I stopped in to let you know I also do pressure washings of your home, your driveway, whatever you need...so long story short I made like 600 dollars in 3 hours, that paid for my bad butt pressure washer and a profitt of 200.

I tell you this story to show how awesome I am..hehehe[/quote']

Lol cool stuff 600 alright! :)