Sign in to follow this  
Fast

The famous thread

And all you can do is post responses like these. It's old. You've made numerous accounts to get the anger out of your life for what? So your fingers can get excercise? Don't give me post count speeches. Excercise your brain.....I'm happy doing photoshops' date=' eventually I can look back and say that it subliminally (sorry for the big word) helped me with my art and I did more with my time than just come online and do whatever it is you do.[/quote']

Stop giving it Attention

You're giving me attention for giving him/her' date=' not "it" attention. He's just another human being with problems. It's ok.[/quote']

He doesn;t have problems dude. I am sure he is not mentally ill or physically. He wants Attention soon he will post gay pr0m up and you will start crying. It happens everytime

He doesn;t have problems dude. I am sure he is not mentally ill or physically. He wants Attention soon he will post gay pr0m up and you will start crying. It happens everytime

Just because Machida got knocked out once, doesn't mean he won't come back strong upon his return.

Just because Machida got knocked out once' date=' doesn't mean he won't come back strong upon his return.[/quote']

That is not a good comparison

You have no faith' date=' he's just doing this because the internet is just so fun to play with, see?.....

[/quote']

Ok,You must be high lol

That's what he's doing....probably with his friend.

It's ok' date=' he's replying to me as much as I'm replying to him, so who's trolling who?[/quote']

Ugh i am done. Not getting in a debate over something so childless. I am going to bed

No' date=' I was responding to Hangitup saying he was going to bed. And I was asking him Goodnight? Already "Time to [u']hang it up[/u]?" Hahaha, ugh.

yeah, I just re-read it. LOL

He may have gone to a g@y **** site to get some new pix........ and maybe got lost?

I don't remember him having a problem with Fast at all.

Fast gets attacked a lot don't you think?

By the way' date=' tomorrow night I'm going to make quite an interesting thread...I hope everyone participates.[/quote']

I will be on at night around 8 pacific time.

heyyyyyyy can i be in it?

You already have a small part.

Whew, I can't believe I just read this whole thread. You know how there's been threads comparing people to animals, video game characters, and things of that sort. What about objects? This is Fast:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQpJLdmZS_J72I5A6nFKUAKyeAp5jM269jK_wPeH3Duegcunc&t=1&usg=__q5HogRD_0XJAz9VBICa0oUgRLRw=

When this guy makes a thread they come out and swarm him don't they? I suppose it comes with the territory, when you shine the spotlight on yourself you get the good and the bad.

I will be on at night around 8 pacific time.

I'll most likely be on at 9 your time.

Whew' date=' I can't believe I just read this whole thread. You know how there's been threads comparing people to animals, video game characters, and things of that sort. What about objects? This is Fast:

[img']http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQpJLdmZS_J72I5A6nFKUAKyeAp5jM269jK_wPeH3Duegcunc&t=1&usg=__q5HogRD_0XJAz9VBICa0oUgRLRw=[/img]

When this guy makes a thread they come out and swarm him don't they? I suppose it comes with the territory, when you shine the spotlight on yourself you get the good and the bad.

You should start this Kaiser.

Not a thread starter bro. I joined in Dec and decided to never start a thread because there's an insane amount of duplicate threads around. It's annoying as hell, and besides I can always find something to talk about in an existing thread. Never a dull moment in the outside section, especially lately...

You are with Fast's group. I may not do it anyway...the script is looking bad. I am flaming too many people on it.

hahah nice well if you decide not to post it you should send me it in a pm

Not a thread starter bro. I joined in Dec and decided to never start a thread because there's an insane amount of duplicate threads around. It's annoying as hell' date=' and besides I can always find something to talk about in an existing thread. Never a dull moment in the outside section, especially lately...[/quote']

You should. What do you have to lose? The worst is someone posting banana bread on your thread. Visit my Retort thread and you will have plenty of non-inciting flame war retorts to chose from hehe.

Oh I'm not worried about being flamed or anything. I'm actually happy that I chose to do that. Soon I'll reach 1k posts having never started a thread.:)

And when you give your milestone speech, you will have many coming in to give you congrats.

I look forward for that day.

Whew' date=' I can't believe I just read this whole thread. You know how there's been threads comparing people to animals, video game characters, and things of that sort. What about objects? This is Fast:

[img']http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQpJLdmZS_J72I5A6nFKUAKyeAp5jM269jK_wPeH3Duegcunc&t=1&usg=__q5HogRD_0XJAz9VBICa0oUgRLRw=[/img]

Apparently you read it wrong so go back and re-read. The spotlight is not on me, but on the posters that post in here:rolleyes:

Well I got to about page 16 or so and lost interest.

Just remember kids, fame is fleating, enlightenment is eternal.

When asked about his growing fame in the modern age, the Dalhi Lama said,

"I am really not aware, the search for fame is a quest for power. The quest for power is the largest roadblock on the path to enlightenment."