Sign in to follow this  
K22UFC

Polar Bear vs Crocadile

WAR REPTILE

just like in MK

the minute the crocodile was butchered by name in the thread title is the minute it lost this fight :D

in reality that ursidae is ****ED!@

I enjoy zoology enough to read 52 pages of a polar bear versus a crocodile. Then again. . . when I was in middle school/junior high, I did read all the animal books the library had.

Anyway, on to the theme at hand, I don't understand how the croc is losing this battle. The croc while slow has incredibly fast reflexes. As zigzag has it, I too have the croc winning 7/10 times.

I enjoy zoology enough to read 52 pages of a polar bear versus a crocodile. Then again. . . when I was in middle school/junior high' date=' I did read all the animal books the library had.

Anyway, on to the theme at hand, I don't understand how the croc is losing this battle. The croc while slow has incredibly fast reflexes. As zigzag has it, I too have the croc winning 7/10 times.[/quote']

Crocodile is the most under appreciated animal in the kingdom. Croc is all over that bear with ease.

the way i see it is, the crocodile needs to ambush the bear from the water, even then the polar bear is incredibly strong and thick, the bear could haul that crocodile out of the water and if a tiger can do this:

what could the bear do?!?

the polar bear is just too powerful, imo. and the saltwater crocodile is the undisputed apex predator of my country :(

Amazing thread, yet so simple of an idea! Continue this!

Polar Bear is just bigger and stronger. Gotta choose it.

Man that video of the tiger attacking the back of the neck of that crocodile was so hardcore.

If they were in the water, the croc would bite the tiger in half.

If they were in the water' date=' the croc would bite the tiger in half.[/quote']

I reckon the croc probably got away. It was a fair size and their armor holds up pretty well. The croc actually seemed a bit shocked the tiger was even trying to go him. You have to admit that was a pretty violent attack on the part of the tiger. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

how how could the bear kill the crocodile? go ahead explain 2 me...........IT CANT all the crocodile has 2 do us get ahold of it and its over the bear would most likely run off than fight it tards

Have you seen a tiger kill a large male Crocodile? I've even seen a Tiger go into the water and kill a Crocodile....A polar Bear would **** the croc up on land , the croc only wins by Ambush.

A mutual fight , Polar Bear dominates. My opinion the crocodile only wins by ambush or is abnormally large. 16-18 ft Croc is the typical size of a large male on the Nile , Polar bear takes it.

Have you seen a tiger kill a large male Crocodile? I've even seen a Tiger go into the water and kill a Crocodile....A polar Bear would **** the croc up on land ' date=' the croc only wins by Ambush.

A mutual fight , Polar Bear dominates. My opinion the crocodile only wins by ambush or is abnormally large. 16-18 ft Croc is the typical size of a large male on the Nile , Polar bear takes it.[/quote']

A polar bear's claws are much shorter than a tiger's claws. Also the bite force from each animal is not even comparable.

I doubt the polar bear would do much damage if any damage to the thick armored skin of the crocodile.

Another thing that should be taken into consideration is the tiger and bear's methods of attacked. A tiger is more methodical. They tend to jump on the back of their prey/opponent where as a bear comes at their opponent head on. That wouldn't be good for the bear if it tried to do that with a crocodile.

There's a reason why the crocodile is one of the world's oldest species. It's nature's perfect killing machine.

Bears are tough to kill with guns, nonetheless with teeth and claws. I doubt a croc could do it quickly enough to avoid it's own death.

crocadile has good jiu-jitsu, if polar bear can get out of a gator roll then i see him getting the TKO

Bears are tough to kill with guns' date=' nonetheless with teeth and claws. I doubt a croc could do it quickly enough to avoid it's own death.[/quote']

bare-hands-bear.jpg

Lol' date=' that guy is P4P #1 without a doubt.[/quote']

Not really, the bear had a padded record and his last few opponents were cans.

http://www.wimp.com/lioncrocodile/

Lion Vs croc..quess who won

im laughing so hard for those who puts money on da croc

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Interspecies-Conflict-3754/polar-bear-vs-lion.htm

Lion Vs Polar bear answered by predator experts

and if ya still dont see where i am going with these...quess what u are?

Wouldn't that be the same as MMA math. . . except for animals? O.o

Tiger for the win. The lion is an over-rated Anderson Silva.

This 100%. Tigers are bigger and much more intelligent than lions. For instance if you ride an elephant. A lion won't attack you simply because it sees you as one big package. A tiger on the other hand will pull you off and kill you. Tiger are on record for jumping in the river and swimming towards boats to pull people out. Tigers are superior to lions in every way imaginable. There's a documentary which I'm too lazy to google now about a dude in the US who owned dozens of tigers and lions. At some point the guy had opened the gates and shot himself in the head. It was up to the Sherrif's departement to hunt and kill these animals. In the documentary the one sherrif says how tigers gave them the hardest fight.

Look that ish up it was a really good docu. Tigers are the P5P cats

This 100%. Tigers are bigger and much more intelligent than lions. For instance if you ride an elephant. A lion won't attack you simply because it sees you as one big package. A tiger on the other hand will pull you off and kill you. Tiger are on record for jumping in the river and swimming towards boats to pull people out. Tigers are superior to lions in every way imaginable. There's a documentary which I'm too lazy to google now about a dude in the US who owned dozens of tigers and lions. At some point the guy had opened the gates and shot himself in the head. It was up to the Sherrif's departement to hunt and kill these animals. In the documentary the one sherrif says how tigers gave them the hardest fight.

Look that ish up it was a really good docu. Tigers are the P5P cats

Grizzly bear>Polar bear>tiger>>Lion.

But honey badger beats all of them.