Cain vs Carwin

WWchamp

I think Carwin would take it. I think he'd over power him and use his wrestling back ground to finish him off. The way I see it going down is that he'd finish him in the first round because he won't gas like he did in the lesnar fight. there's my opinion.

If it was a slugfest (which it probably would be cause both like to throw), then we all know who wins... Carwin, noone "slugs" like him and surely when he fights again he won't gas... Would love to see this fight tho... Carwin is still very much in the HW picture even tho he lost but he might need a big name now to qualify for another title match... Carwin v Cain actually makes sense to me if Cain loses and Carwin wins their next... On the same card as Lesnar v JDS! Won't happen but those 2 fights alone are worth a PPV... Those are my top 4 HW at the moment by some distance...

If it was a slugfest (which it probably would be cause both like to throw)' date=' then we all know who wins... Carwin, noone "slugs" like him and surely when he fights again he won't gas... Would love to see this fight tho... Carwin is still very much in the HW picture even tho he lost but he might need a big name now to qualify for another title match... Carwin v Cain actually makes sense to me if Cain loses and Carwin wins their next... On the same card as Lesnar v JDS! Won't happen but those 2 fights alone are worth a PPV... Those are my top 4 HW at the moment by some distance...[/quote']

You mean Lesnar vs. Nelson.

After seeing Lesnar vs Carwin, i'll have to go for Cain winning this. Solely on the basis that Carwin has poor cardio, whilst Cain probably has among the best (if not the best) cardio in the HW divison.

This is if Cain doesn't stand with Carwin in the first 5 minutes ofc.

- Urnam

Cain by UD. I think Cain would utilize allot of leg kicks and tire him out he could maybe even finish him, even if carwin landed a clean shot Cain has a great chin as we saw in the Kongo fight. Also Cain could be able to take him down, I mean if gonzaga can take carwin down Cain sure will. Carwin has more power but Cain has better technique at least that's what I think.

If Carwin works his cardio, he will be champion. I don't think many HW can handle him. Brock was successful, but only because Cain gassed out. Cain wouldn't be able to beat him in my opinion unless Carwin punched himself out again. Not sure if Cain can take as much punishment as Lesnar did, but I don't know that for sure. I also don't really care for Cain and think he is a bit over hyped.

Lets say Cain loses to Lesnar' date=' and Carwin wins his next fight. I think Carwin vs Cain would be a good fight. Who do u think would win and why. I cant decide on a clear winner.[/quote']

well they were supposed to fight in the past so it ought a be a good fight.. i saw what happened everytime kongo hit cain and kongo and shane have to be the hardest hittin fighters around.. and shanes got more technique so he could win it but i have to stick wit cain cuz hes way more well rounded

Carwin. The up coming fight with Lesnar will confirm/disprove my current position that Cain is the most over rated of all the HWs. I don't believe for a second Kongo's standup is better than Carwins nor as deadly at this point and Carwin is 9,000 times harder to keep on the ground than Kongo. Nog's up coming match with Mir will also add to/take away from the relevance of Cain's quick KO of Nog.

Archived