Sign in to follow this  
Mikmania

Fast appreciation

Ok here's the deal with Fast, I like him as a member here. He is a pretty smart guy and can debate rationally. He likes to see how far he can push things sometimes, which can be annoying but not overly so. I don't like the fact that he uses cut and paste to both fight his fights and debate, because I know he is smarter than that.

Over all, he is one of the better members here, I give him a hard time, but only because I know he's a worthy opponent.

Ok here's the deal with Fast' date=' I like him as a member here. He is a pretty smart guy and can debate rationally. He likes to see how far he can push things sometimes, which can be annoying but not overly so. I don't like the fact that he uses cut and paste to both fight his fights and debate, because I know he is smarter than that.

Over all, he is one of the better members here, I give him a hard time, but only because I know he's a worthy opponent.[/quote']

Brewster I love you and I use cut and paste sometimes because if you notice I am normally responding to 20 different members at a time in a debate:eek:

He thinks he's the big dog in these forums. Thats gay imo.

Actually that is not true. When I use the following

1. Handsome

2. Good looking

3. Awesome

4. Big Biceps

This is to fend of trolls and or flames, that is all. I am really the most humble person you would know in real life. Just my 2 cents.

Brewster I love you and I use cut and paste sometimes because if you notice I am normally responding to 20 different members at a time in a debate:eek:

This is true. Fast once battled 10 members single-handedly in the evolution/religious debate. He did well, but there are still many un-answered posts that are still crying out for a response. If you should be so brave as to search these threads, you will hear voices from these un-answered posts. Long live the evolution and religious threads...

This is true. Fast once battled 10 members single-handedly in the evolution/religious debate. He did well' date=' but there are still many un-answered posts that are still crying out for a response. If you should be so brave as to search these threads, you will hear voices from these un-answered posts. Long live the evolution and religious threads...[/quote']

LOL, I was like getting a cardio workout answering all of them:eek:

*Tumbleweed blows past camera*

:P

Fast catches the tumbleweed that was going over 100 MPH kicks it and it decimates into 1,00 little tumbleweeds

I bet hehe...

But .. the more i did it the faster I got, I got to where I knew what they were going to say and just responded the answer before the ask the question:eek:It was like my fingers caught on fire

But .. the more i did it the faster I got' date=' I got to where I knew what they were going to say and just responded the answer before the ask the question:eek:It was like my fingers caught on fire[/quote']

I need to try that. Maybe I should open a thread entitled "Ask KFM."....

I need to try that. Maybe I should open a thread entitled "Ask KFM."....

I did one of them and believe you me, you will get plenty of exercise.