Sign in to follow this  
KungFuMaster

The Internet Warrior Show: Episode 5

lol' date=' the biggest troll on the forums gets through his show without geing banned.........[/quote']

I do not troll.

I am the anti-troll.

If you don't like what I say, I prefer you just ignore it.

Word.

lol' date=' the biggest troll on the forums gets through his show without geing banned.........[/quote']

What's up Adambomber?

I do not troll.

I am the anti-troll.

If you don't like what I say' date=' I prefer you just ignore it.

Word.[/quote'] ^ two-faced bs troll ... truth of truths

lol' date=' the biggest troll on the forums gets through his show without geing banned.........[/quote'] This ^ ... word-up mods

... check-out this brilliant piece of troll-crapola >

Quote :

Originally Posted by causisaysso View Post

After he beats Couture, I hope SF signs him so he can eat Fedor alive.

lol Fast...did you see i got banned in the middle of my show :mad:

wut did you think about the sonnen Silva fight

Honestly I was in shock when Sonnen beat him down like that, I was more shocked that Sonnen relaxed and gave the fight away.

If this ain't trollin', ... then you can butter my butt & call me biscuit ;)

Posted By causisaysso

James Toney may make you wish for 5 more Lesnars....

Posted By causisaysso

After Toney turns the lights out on Couture,

he should face 2 more fighters and then be the UFC gate keeper for Fedor.

After Toney Ks Fedor TFO, he should get a title shot.

After he Ks...

If this ain't trollin'' date=' ... then you can butter my butt & call me biscuit ;)[/b']

Posted By causisaysso

Posted By causisaysso

After he Ks...

bro we need you back in the UFC forums...this outside stuff just aint cutting it

If this ain't trollin'' date=' ... then you can butter my butt & call me biscuit ;)[/b']

Posted By causisaysso

Posted By causisaysso

After he Ks...

how is that trolling? He thinks Toney can win.

86525036.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=82EB172C4407816C88D06E6CD88253C072577C40059879F3D0A232A5BB60C0C8

bro we need you back in the UFC forums...this outside stuff just aint cutting it

... I spent the first 8 months over there & pretty much shot my load >

there is nothing I can keyboard about Lesnar, Velasquez, Junior, Shogun, Machida, Silva,

Penn, GSP, Edgar, etc that I haven't spewed 100 times already ... you know what I'm sayin' bro ? I do pop in a few times a day, but I'm not seein' much goin' on there ....

(tough loss for us CS boyz, eh ?) .. :(

... I spent the first 8 months over there & pretty much shot my load >

there is nothing I can keyboard about Lesnar' date=' Velasquez, Junior, Shogun, Machida, Silva,

Penn, GSP, Edgar, etc that I haven't spewed 100 times already ... you know what I'm sayin' bro ? I do pop in a few times a day, but I'm not seein' much goin' on there ....

(tough loss for us CS boyz, eh ?) .. :([/quote']

i hear ya, i'm always game for finding new angles, i will keep fighting the good fight :cool:

i'm sad for Chael but just seeing Anderson beat if not defeated felt good, what do you think rd 6 next for the 2 men? or Vitor vs. Chael?

how is that trolling? He thinks Toney can win.

86525036.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=82EB172C4407816C88D06E6CD88253C072577C40059879F3D0A232A5BB60C0C8

he has no clue who Toney is, or Couture for that matter ..

... do you think he knows Toney has 1 KO since 1995 ? (vs Jason Robinson)

i hear ya' date=' i'm always game for finding new angles, i will keep fighting the good fight :cool:

i'm sad for Chael but just seeing Anderson beat but not defeated felt good, what do you think rd 6 next for the 2 men? or Vitor vs. Chael?[/quote']

Belfort has not fought 15 minutes in the last 3 years, .. I want the rematch (doubt if Silva does)

Belfort has not fought 15 minutes in the last 3 years' date=' .. I want the rematch (doubt if Silva does)[/quote']

i heard he's out til 2011 friggin diva, i want the rematch 2, and have stated that Silva not Sonnen should demand the rematch, too bad Soares ruins everything he translates for...

i heard he's out til 2011 friggin diva' date=' i want the rematch 2, and have stated that Silva not Sonnen should demand the rematch, too bad Soares ruins everything he translates for...[/quote']

how about Hughes not wanting to fight till next spring ... it is looking like divaville

agreed about Silva asking for the re-, & he didn't need to mention the injury :rolleyes:

how about Hughes not wanting to fight till next spring ... it is looking like divaville

agreed about Silva asking for the re-' date=' & he didn't need to mention the injury :rolleyes:[/quote']

how many fighters come into a fight 100% anyway? i thought Hughes said beginning of 2011 :rolleyes: i say he should fight Fitch for #1 contender, if Fitch can wrestle everybody to a UD lets see him do it to Hughes pipe dreams i know but still...

lol Fast...did you see i got banned in the middle of my show :mad:

wut did you think about the sonnen Silva fight

Dude, if you got banned in the middle of your show, then what you need is better representation.

My first demand to be on the show was a no-fault clause, well, actually my first demand was caviar sandwiches with the crusts cut off...

but my SECOND demand was the no-fault clause whereas the interviewer take full responsibility for the content of the questions and answers during the interview.

Check out the first page, and never agree to an interview without that clause again. ;)

this show sucks' date='im turning back to judge judy[/quote']

lol.

judge judy owns everyone.

her straight talking attitude and ability to smell bull **** from a mile away is what makes her fantastic.

I seriously love judge judy.

I would smash someones window and refuse to pay them JUST so I could get on judge judy.

then I would say "judge sheindlin, you are the best and I will pay for the crappy little window" then I would throw a fist full of dollars at the person sueing me and say "keep the change....GOOSE TUTOR!"

and walk out.

maybe not. that might be seen as disrespecting mrs sheindlin.

but I would seriously smash a window to get on judge judy to tell her how awesome she is... then be fully willing to pay for the window.

on topic........ mr caucasianuso....... I am worried about the company you keep good sir. I feel that you should implement a proper screening process before engaging in E-ntercourse with online personas.

aside from that I am unaware of your work, however it must be good in order to get on this prestigious show.

this show sucks' date='im turning back to judge judy[/quote']

Can't blame you, the host really didn't carry his end at all.

I thought the best part was Dr. Obviously's posting the ad at the end.

BLEE DAT!

Still answering questions from the audience though.

Dude' date=' if you got banned in the middle of your show, then what you need is better representation.

My first demand to be on the show was a no-fault clause, well, actually my first demand was caviar sandwiches with the crusts cut off...

but my SECOND demand was the no-fault clause whereas the interviewer take full responsibility for the content of the questions and answers during the interview.

Check out the first page, and never agree to an interview without that clause again. ;)[/quote']

Cass, the show was over 24 hours ago. Go home and get some rest.

on topic........ mr caucasianuso....... I am worried about the company you keep good sir. I feel that you should implement a proper screening process before engaging in E-ntercourse with online personas.

aside from that I am unaware of your work' date=' however it must be good in order to get on this prestigious show.[/quote']

Yes, picking that up. ;)

Don't worry, I'd check the adam's apple before going beyond which there is no return...

:D

Cass' date=' the show was over 24 hours ago. Go home and get some rest.[/quote']

I did, did you see the ratings this morning?

Through the roof baby.

I'm up for a follow up any time you're ready.

BTW, why is everyone saying BEG is a dude.

If so, that's either very funny or kinda sad.

I did' date=' did you see the ratings this morning?

Through the roof baby.

I'm up for a follow up any time you're ready.

[b']BTW, why is everyone saying BEG is a dude.

If so, that's either very funny or kinda sad[/b].

What about a supposed 14 year old who asked 8 year old questions? He seemed like a Good_Man....but...you never know..

What about a supposed 14 year old who asked 8 year old questions? He seemed like a Good_Man....but...you never know..

i wonder what happened to him, he was one of the funniest people on the forum. He reminded me of butters.

Missed the show again damnit!!!! When's the rerun' date=' and why is caususaiso sitting in the dark by himself with a mic?[/quote']

I'm doing my interpretative dance, "The Butterfly". (Someone has to keep this show going, the host is just totally slackin')

It's a musical and movement odyssey of the life of a butterfly, done in real time.

You probably came in during the pupa phase.