Sign in to follow this  
Carwinfan3

Dont take toney down

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Stand and bang with him. Randy said he's been working on his boxing and its superior to none why doesn't he trade with toney for three rounds and try to get fight of the night bonus. I know he needs that extra cash for when he retires.

Why contribute with your dumb post

Tell me why Randy Couture would want to stand with one of the greatest boxers of all time just to make fight of the night when he could just take him down and do what ever he wants to Toney?

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Stand and bang with him. Randy said he's been working on his boxing and its superior to none why doesn't he trade with toney for three rounds and try to get fight of the night bonus. I know he needs that extra cash for when he retires.

You must work for NASA, Randy via lip lock.

If Randy trades with Toney, it ain't going 3 rounds. Randy would be KO'd in the first, I guarantee it.

Thats crazy ....

Itried to think abotu many ways WHY Couture should stand with Toney and everything i thought of = Couture gets dropped in first round if he tries to stand with Toney. Look what Noguiera did to Couture, think what what Toney could do to him lol.

Stand with them??? You must be mad.

Watch this video THEN see if you really think Couture should stand with Toney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=varaXJKuVjA&feature=related

If Randy trades with Toney' date=' it ain't going 3 rounds. Randy would be KO'd in the first, I guarantee it.[/quote']

LOL yeah in the first minute-first 20 seconds I mean

this is boxing vs mma

this fight is too important for mma for couture to risk being knocked out by someone who has far greater boxing to him

****!

you are retarded....Why the hell would Randy stand and bang with a pro boxer...THIS IS MMA DUMBA$$!!! Randy has made it well known, he is going to take Toney down and GnP him and show Lights out what a little bi*ch he is.

Tell me why Randy Couture would want to stand with one of the greatest boxers of all time just to make fight of the night when he could just take him down and do what ever he wants to Toney?

randy said he has been training very hard on his boxing and wants to try to stand with him . He wants to cater to the fans and the fans doesn't want to see someone take someone down and beat the brakes off them . They want to see a stand up war . And randy is very loyal to his fans

I think submission of the night would be just as sweet, and much more achievable.

A guy of Randy's calibur fighting someone who's been training MMA for such a short amount of time. Randy can end the fight with whatever submission he wants.

This shows me how little intelligence you have alone. I don't even need to read the rest to know that you are either a troll or a kid. Also, Randy doesn't need any more cash. He makes more than what most people make in a year in a fight, win or lose. Not including the sponsor cash. Finally, as much as I love "Captain America", his boxing is no where near the level of Toney, and standing and trading is the equivalent of standing in front of an oncoming train.

If Randy trades with Toney' date=' it ain't going 3 rounds. Randy would be KO'd in the first, I guarantee it.[/quote']

really?how long has it been since toney boxed? and how many pounds overweight is he? have you ever seen him train? toney's crazy boxing skills are long gone. his cardio is crap and he is much slower and lost his technique meanwhile coutore is a good in stand up, in shape and alot quicker. coutoure would wreck toney in the stand up.

the fans doesn't want to see someone take someone down and beat the brakes off them.

When was this decided? Thats exactly how I am hoping it transpires.

I don't like straight wrestling matches in MMA, but clinch game, dirty boxing and GnP bring it on.

Couture has been tasked with proving a great MMA fighter beats a great boxer, why would he throw away every skill advantage he has in every other area of the game just to stand and box with him.

This fight is not being hyped as who is the better boxer instead it is what is more deadly boxing or MMA?

it is superior to none? that means everyone elses striking is better

So because Randy has the worst striking he should standup with toney ?

This shows me how little intelligence you have alone. I don't even need to read the rest to know that you are either a troll or a kid. Also' date=' Randy doesn't need any more cash. He makes more than what most people make in a year in a fight, win or lose. Not including the sponsor cash. Finally, as much as I love "Captain America", his boxing is no where near the level of Toney, and standing and trading is the equivalent of standing in front of an oncoming train.[/quote']

lol i didnt read the second page

good catch

Superioir to none?

The thing that sucks is this whole MMA VS Boxing is total BS. Say Toney beats Couture then they will be like Boxing>MMA but then in Toney's next fight if he loses everyone will be like well MMA wins. So unless Toney goes undefeated MMA fans will think MMA is better.

Stupid arguement anyways they are two different sports its like Lesnar is HW champ and people being like WWE>MMA.

I laughed a little when I read that. James Toney is a good boxer, but not even close to being considered one of the best of all time. Not even in the top 20.

As for the OP post, that is even more of a foolish statement to make. Randy has never claimed to have the best stand up, so why play into his opponents strength?

this is boxing vs mma

this fight is too important for mma for couture to risk being knocked out by someone who has far greater boxing to him

****!

you mad son