And the EPL begins....

trinimmaman

As a United fan on the Rooney is a back to is best? hell no but he is improving but just think we are top not playing that well and one of our best players struggling to find form' date=' what happens when he finds form and we start playing well.[/quote']

Bit of a Rooney fan here, just hope he doesn't find form in next months derby :P

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well once again I must celebrate another hard fought victory by Chelsea. Not the best but at this point we will take what we can get. Also Man U dropped some points, great!!! Wolves seem to be terrorizing the top teams, 4-3 loss to Man City, quite a good game IMO as well. As for Liverpool... disappointment, let Everton dominate second half and get a draw...

Well once again I must celebrate another hard fought victory by Chelsea. Not the best but at this point we will take what we can get. Also Man U dropped some points' date=' great!!! Wolves seem to be terrorizing the top teams, 4-3 loss to Man City, quite a good game IMO as well. As for Liverpool... disappointment, let Everton dominate second half and get a draw...[/quote']

The reds were lucky to escape with a draw... Injury time penalty....

Chelsea are what 6 points behind United & United still have a game in hand...?

City are level BUT have played 2 more games... i think...

• 4 weeks later...
Where is the love for captain Tevez?! Where's Mancunian? Carlitos is having a fine season' date=' isnt he?[/quote']

610x.jpg

Brilliant season mate, just hope we can keep hold of him for next season.

Because he is not handsome like Rooney? :P

True story ^ :)

did anyone else catch that Everton vs Blackpool game.....amazing

Missed it mate, heard it were top notch though.

• 1 month later...
Mancunian!!! Where you at' date=' just want to point out that my dark blue >>> your light blue. Know you saw the game. City looked like a shadow without Tevez. Hit me up!!![/quote']

Hey sorry buddy, ...yeah absolute nightmare, we went down there for a draw rather that a win. I'm worried about bobby mancs job tbh. On another notenot so super mario let us all down against kiev, he's young but he should know better :l

We'll see where the lighter blues finish at the end of the season, sir ;)

Woy Hodgson will lead the Baggies out of the Pwemiership! They need to get a good run of victowies' date=' or they'll be in real twouble![/quote']

Pwobably...!

Have Chelsea been relegated yet?

....next season I believe :P

Trini' date=' you ain't making Champions League final this year, buddy![/quote']

Haha we will see about that Sir Hamer, realistically its an up hill battle against Man U, but my side ha quality and Man U injuires:D

Have Chelsea been relegated yet?

Shin still hating...

@Mancunian, Yup Mancini should be worried, with the kind of paper he commands and the players at his disposal he may be unemployed come June.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ok gonna post some transfers in pl in case someone missed it

Arsenal signed with Gervinho- he's from ivory coast i think its called and he played for lille before he signed with arsenal

liverpool have signed with charlie adam who played for blackburn.

utd havent signed with any particular but they want wesley sneijder

ok gonna post some transfers in pl in case someone missed it

Arsenal signed with Gervinho- he's from ivory coast i think its called and he played for lille before he signed with arsenal

liverpool have signed with charlie adam who played for blackburn.

utd havent signed with any particular but they want wesley sneijder

Adam played for Blackpool, Utd have signed Young, De Gea, Jones and Sneijder like you said is on his way! Maybe as early as this week!