puberty has no place on television.... or DOES it?

BJBJJ

when I tune in to watch softcore ****ography on syndicated television I expect the comic relief child to look like this.

a chubby little androgynous loser who cares about nothing but candy.

2menandahalf.jpg

he has NO right to hit puberty and suddenly turn into some disgusting sex crazed troglodyte

026.jpg

I mean give me a break.

who in the **** wants to see THAT thing on television.

you would think that with the money he makes he could fix his ****ing face so that he can atleast pass as human.

but then again.......

puberty did give us this.

OlsenTwins2.jpg

so I guess it's not entirely bad.

thats a great photo shop....and yeah.....it was cute when it was 2 and a half men...but hes grown up now and the title doesnt suit the show anymore...plus its the most redundant comedy ive ever seen.... how i met your mother and scrubs are the 2 best comedies in the last 10 years...since the friends and seinfeld era

uh......

curb your enthusiasm.

arrested development.

the office.

parks and rec.

modern family.

(not new shows but still)

family guy.

south park.

simpsons.

hell, the clevland show.

I adamantly disagree with your statement that scrubs and how I met your mother are anything other than ..... meh.

and I watch how I met your mother.... not bad.......... but not great.

uh......

curb your enthusiasm.

arrested development.

the office.

parks and rec.

modern family.

(not new shows but still)

family guy.

south park.

simpsons.

hell' date=' the clevland show.

I adamantly disagree with your statement that scrubs and how I met your mother are anything other than ..... meh.

and I watch how I met your mother.... not bad.......... but not great.[/quote']

scrubs is brilliant same with how i met your mother....the naked man episode of how i met your mother would be one of the best episodes to air in tv history

modern family is new and hasnt seen longevity yet...CYE is slow and plodding and i havent really watched arrested development and the office may be the unfunniest show ever made.

simpsons in certified but its a cartoon so i dont count it....family guy was funny for 2-3 years and thats it...south park is toilet humour nuff said

scrubs is brilliant same with how i met your mother....the naked man episode of how i met your mother would be one of the best episodes to air in tv history

modern family is new and hasnt seen longevity yet...CYE is slow and plodding and i havent really watched arrested development and the office may be the unfunniest show ever made.

simpsons in certified but its a cartoon so i dont count it....family guy was funny for 2-3 years and thats it...south park is toilet humour nuff said

you sir are a TV executives wet dream.

I still like 2 and a half men but it's not nearly as good since Jake's grown up.

exactly.

the last thing I want to see when building up a fantasy based on half naked tramps on a TV show is some awkwardly pubescent little golum crawl out of his den of ****ography to throw out a couple fat jokes.

Use to love two and half men, disfunctional family at its best. Now that Jake has grown up though, its just not tht same anymore. The retarded teenage bit is old IMO.

You ain't cute anymore kid, move out already!!!

Oh and neither of the Olsen twins are bigger than an A-cup, nice photo still, I was pleasantly suprised, for like a second. :P

I watched about 2 seaons of 2.5men and found it pretty funny.

Then I realised I was laughing at the jokes before they were said.

The I realised I was laughing because I knew the jokes before they were said.

Then I realised they aren't jokes.

Funny shows with episodes created recently.

Always sunny, Family guy, American dad, Simpsons, Big Bang theory, Testees,

As to puberty TV,

Have you heard of Glee?

Archived