who wants the half-point system inducted

randomfightfan

I don't think it would make a whole lot of difference. Simply put we need judges that understand mma. Like retired mma fighters. Not people like Cecil.

lol here's an article about cecil peoples

"No matter what fight you are watching, Cecil is watching a different one. Recently it came out that his official scoring for Machida vs Shogun was '62 - reindeer' in favor of Tyson Griffin, Sounds bad i know, but Cecil thought my wife was Gabe Ruediger's mom and then he tried to hit on her."

"No matter what fight you are watching' date=' Cecil is watching a different one. Recently it came out that his official scoring for Machida vs Shogun was '62 - reindeer' in favor of Tyson Griffin, Sounds bad i know, but Cecil thought my wife was Gabe Ruediger's mom and then he tried to hit on her."[/quote']

This pretty much says how I feel about him.

ufc_toy_cecil.jpg

"No matter what fight you are watching' date=' Cecil is watching a different one. [b']Recently it came out that his official scoring for Machida vs Shogun was '62 - reindeer' in favor of Tyson Griffin,[/b] Sounds bad i know, but Cecil thought my wife was Gabe Ruediger's mom and then he tried to hit on her."

Oh man, that's some funny ****.....

I don't think the half-point system will solve anything to be honest.

I'd like to see the Japanese system of scoring utilized world-wide.

Archived