Who should be next for Frank Mir?

ThirstForBLOOD

you one of those people who think mir is a tool right? and you counter that by being a ******? im confused...

if cain loses to brock' date=' i want to see him fight mir. if he wins

then i think mir should fight schaub/gonzaga[/quote']

wow, another one..........sorry for getting some people a little butthurt....JEEZ (and to those who found it funny.........thank you;))

lol That's mean.

I'd like to see him fight the loser of Brock/Cain.

If it's Brock then we finally get to see the rubber match.

If it's Cain then those two are a good match up with both being well fairly well rounded. I'd also like to see Cains sub defense tested.

ia agree witha this guy righta herea

I hope your wrong !!!

sorry bud' date=' it's going to happen.

neither have to great of a chin.. but gonzaga has great movment, timing, and and very powerful punches.. plus a very legit ground game

how does Schaub not have a good chin?! Big country KO'd him with a punch to the side of his skull. not his chin/jaw. His chin is just fine! Gonzaga on the other hand doesn't have the best chin and that's been proven time and time again.

I'd like to see him fight BarberBeefcake ' date=' I would like Mir to win with a devastating knockout, to send the message that it is not ok to be a nut hugger[/quote']

lol ^-^

a motorcycle

to far, how would you like it if i said id like to see lesnar vs the same deathbed before 116

(although his health wasn't that bad)

lol ^-^

to far' date=' [b']how would you like it if i said id like to see lesnar vs the same deathbed before 116[/b]

(although his health wasn't that bad)

you did!! I see people wish death on brock 10 times a day on this site, i make one comment about a motorcycle and people jump down my throat!?!?..............GTFO, hypocrites

Archived