Nate Diaz vs Marcus Davis

davidsid

Nate is a pillow fist

Davis is much' date=' much better boxer than Nate is[/quote']

Davis has very overrated striking, has struggled against both brawlers and technical strikers and the only improvement I've seen has been in his ground game.

Diaz seems to have decent power now that hes back at 170 and his boxing is really starting to resemble his brothers. He looked amazing vs Markham and I think he will look even better vs Davis.

Diaz has this fight wherever it goes.

Davis has very overrated striking' date=' has struggled against both brawlers and technical strikers and the only improvement I've seen has been in his ground game.

Diaz seems to have decent power now that hes back at 170 and his boxing is really starting to resemble his brothers. He looked amazing vs Markham and I think he will look even better vs Davis.

Diaz has this fight wherever it goes.[/quote']

^ yup this

nate is a pillow fist

davis is much' date=' much better boxer than nate is[/quote']

i wouldnt count nate out a bit. His last fight against rory markham he showed tremendous stand up improvement he was fast and was able to counter from the outside. Maybe not the hardest shots but it scores and keeps the other fighter guessing because they expect his ground game. His improvement on stand up will proly help him get his takedowns.

Davis has very overrated striking' date=' has struggled against both brawlers and technical strikers and the only improvement I've seen has been in his ground game.

Diaz has this fight wherever it goes.[/quote']

yah what this guy said haha Nates gonna pull the pin on this irish handgrenade !

Archived