IF Toney wins

Hurzy

And Im saying IF Toney wins..who would his next opponent be? And would he fight at HW or try and drop to LHW' date=' and who would some interesting match-ups be for him in both divisions?[/quote']

He wanted Brock first and "if he wins" I'm pretty sure he's already been quoted as wanting Brock after that.:)

2CAE6QJ1TCAH9O4VUCATZ6BV7CANJSU60CA.jpg

seriously,do you really think that it will happens?:D

but if it will happen in some kind of dimension i think that next would be Carwin because he can swing deadly punches too:) but Todd Dufee isnt a bad idea too

but i would pay to see James Toney fighting Kimbo Slice,because punching is a thing that Kimbo is a master in:)

sry for english

seriously' date='do you really think that it will happens?:D

but if it will happen in some kind of dimension i think that next would be Carwin because he can swing deadly punches too:) but Todd Dufee isnt a bad idea too

but i would pay to see James Toney fighting Kimbo Slice,because punching is a thing that Kimbo is a master in:)

sry for english[/quote']

lol that is exactly why I put the IT next to it. I personally think that Couture will win, but Im not leaving out Toneys punchers chance. I was just interested to see other peoples opinions about who Toney should fight if he does happen to land that punch.

That was very insightful thank you for opinion' date=' but I like you back on your side of the fence:p[/quote']

Awwww...musta hurt your feelings?

Seriously though, if I were to dream of pixies and believe in unicorns, ok, lets go with that, let me just get my pillow before I drift off to lala land.... I'm ready....

Toney wins the fight.....

I say he doesn't get a nod to meet Brock, but gets placed up against another heavyweight as a precursor to a title berth. There are a handful of much more recent and deserving MMA guys ready for a title fight. Toney fighting one of those, or one of the top 4 who lost on the path to get at Brock, would be more likley. By then, either Brock defends his title and is still champ, or one of the upper contenders has taken it. Then they either match him with Brock, or the new belt holder.

I'd like to see him fight Nog. The guy can take a punch, and while Toney would be the winner in a straight stand-up fight, it's less likely that Nog would go to sleep than most (although a solid shot will lay out anyone in MMA).

Should Toney actually defeat Couture, it will set up not only the next stage in his entry into the UFC, but I bet it would also lead to other boxers giving it a try.....and that would be the best thing for MMA, an infusion of great standup guys helping raise the bar for striking in UFC.

Never gonna happen. Nuff said.......

seriously' date='do you really think that it will happens?:D

sry for english[/quote']

I agree, Carwin would be the logical choice in this alternate dimension, provided he did some cardio beforehand

The best Boxer in MMA couldn't last a min with Toney so if he beats Randy then he should fight somebody with a Kick Boxing or Muay Thai background.

If he went out and fought just a Boxer then it wouldn't be MMA it would be Boxing and Toney would destroy him.

Pat Berry?

Archived