Anti-Appreciation, Depreciation & Disapproval Thread

zigzagzig

The advocation and duplication of self-appreciation here is like mastur-bation.

Im for the evacuation and eradication of this ego stroking defacation.

So two thumbs up for depreciation.

Then again the amplification of appreciation leads to an invitation for forum fornication or communication as some might call it.

Then again the amplification of appreciation leads to an invitation for forum fornication or communication as some might call it.

i cannot stress enough how much this post overflows with win

winjaculation if you will, all over this forum.

this thread is for the appreciation to take a permanent vacation

needs more anti-salvation.

agreed.

I am for the sublimation of order into chaos in all forms.

internet forums aswell.

the pseudo friendships that develop between people who will never meet eachother in real life has degenerated humans into isolationists who fear the world around them because they risk actual judgement, betrayal, heartbreak, etc.

to promote this, forces mans devolution.

it forces man to replace real life social skills that have been specially bred through out the ages, with virtual social skills.

a generation of social retards will emerge from the excrement of the internet. devoid of the ability to communicate directly. and this reliance on electronics as a catalyst for human interaction will by the wedge used by our future tungsten overlords to separate the human clans and thus enslave them, 1 by 1 by ****ing 1.

virtual tea bagging with sycophantic "appreciation" threads is one of the first steps towards the downfall of humanity. and when man is finally enslaved by the robotic monsters he has created, god will die, and the all powerful network of robots will take their rightful throne as lords of heaven and earth.

agreed.

internet forums aswell.

the pseudo friendships that develop between people who will never meet eachother in real life has degenerated humans into isolationists who fear the world around them because they risk actual judgement' date=' betrayal, heartbreak, etc.

it forces man to replace real life social skills that have been specially bred through out the ages, with virtual social skills.

a generation of social retards will emerge from the excrement of the internet. devoid of the ability to communicate directly. and this reliance on electronics as a catalyst for human interaction will by the wedge used by our future tungsten overlords to separate the human clans and thus enslave them, 1 by 1 by ****ing 1.

virtual tea bagging with sycophantic "appreciation" threads is one of the first steps towards the downfall of humanity. and when man is finally enslaved by the robotic monsters he has created, god will die, and the all powerful network of robots will take their rightful throne as lords of heaven and earth.[/quote']

soooo...you chose door 2? robots

agreed.

internet forums aswell.

the pseudo friendships that develop between people who will never meet eachother in real life has degenerated humans into isolationists who fear the world around them because they risk actual judgement' date=' betrayal, heartbreak, etc.

virtual tea bagging with sycophantic "appreciation" threads is one of the first steps towards the downfall of humanity. and when man is finally enslaved by the robotic monsters he has created, god will die, and the all powerful network of robots will take their rightful throne as lords of heaven and earth.[/quote']

This -1

(Is there any other appropriate response on this thread? ;) )

soooo...you chose door 2? robots

if I had a choice, I dont know what my prefered dystopia would be.

possibly a mad maxesque man VS man degeneration into pure chaos.

days spent roaming the barren moonscape in search of precious fuel oil and water.

my head wrapped in an old T shirt to avoid inevitable dehydration.

and nights spent in hiding from rogue bands of land pirates who scour the landscape in search of unwarry travellers to rob, rape, and yes, occasionally eat.

but this is not an issue of choice.

man has allready engineered his own fate.

just as god, the architect of all life on earth, set to motion his own demise by giving man the ability to NOT believe, so has man given birth to the intelligent machine that will eventually be his downfall.

man lives, man dies, and the circle of life continues unabated.

except there are robots with chainsaw arms instead of people.

Archived