The F Word

acdoubleu

I used to think the term "fanboy" was only something used by internet geeks in relation to typically geeky topics (star wars, star trek, videogames, fantasy novels, etc.) The fact that I see the word used so much on an mma website makes me wonder what kind of losers are on these forums. Would you ever actually use the word fanboy in a normal conversation or is it strictly a term of ridicule you save for the internet? Are you the kind of guy that says "lol" when something is funny or "omg" when something is surprising? If so I suggest you look down the front of your pants and see if your ***** is still there, because there is a very good chance you became a woman while you were busy popping zits and eating cheetos, yelling upstairs to your mom (from the basement) for another mountain dew.

Just think to yourself for a second; "If I was passed by myself in public and heard myself using corny nerd-speak like "fanboy", would I kick my own **** or at the very least throw something at my head?" If the answer is yes, then man the **** up and start thinking of a clever way to insult someone. If the answer was no then you are a nerdy, geeky, dweeb who probably uses internet forums to feel better about yourself, and you should still man up before someone else kicks your **** because real men don't talk like that...

You fruitcakes.

I used to think the term "fanboy" was only something used by internet geeks in relation to typically geeky topics (star wars' date=' star trek, videogames, fantasy novels, etc.) The fact that I see the word used so much on an mma website makes me wonder what kind of losers are on these forums. Would you ever actually use the word fanboy in a normal conversation or is it strictly a term of ridicule you save for the internet? Are you the kind of guy that says "lol" when something is funny or "omg" when something is surprising? If so I suggest you look down the front of your pants and see if your ***** is still there, because there is a very good chance you became a woman while you were busy popping zits and eating cheetos, yelling upstairs to your mom (from the basement) for another mountain dew.

Just think to yourself for a second; "If I was passed by myself in public and heard myself using corny nerd-speak like "fanboy", would I kick my own **** or at the very least throw something at my head?" If the answer is yes, then man the **** up and start thinking of a clever way to insult someone. If the answer was no then you are a nerdy, geeky, dweeb who probably uses internet forums to feel better about yourself, and you should still man up before someone else kicks your **** because real men don't talk like that...

You fruitcakes.[/quote']

Attempting to troll? Although i do agree with some stuff, atleast i dont use a discrase of a word like "FanBoy"

Attempting to troll? Although i do agree with some stuff' date=' atleast i dont use a discrase of a word like "FanBoy"[/quote']

Yeah, thought I'd see how the other side lives. I usually try to make intelligent comments that actually offer something to the discussion, but I figured this was an easy way to insult people or at least get people to do a little self inventory.

Oh the irony.

TwinkleToes isn't a troll, no matter how much you disagree with his views.

As for the original poster, I think the word "****" is the 'in' word right now. You can say what you want about it being nerdy, but people who have a irrational and delusional love for a certain fighter and who preach unrealistic things just to bait other people are annoying as hell. And in any walk of life, people who annoy other people get called names.

I used to think the term "fanboy" was only something used by internet geeks in relation to typically geeky topics (star wars' date=' star trek, videogames, fantasy novels, etc.) The fact that I see the word used so much on an mma website makes me wonder what kind of losers are on these forums. Would you ever actually use the word fanboy in a normal conversation or is it strictly a term of ridicule you save for the internet? Are you the kind of guy that says "lol" when something is funny or "omg" when something is surprising? If so I suggest you look down the front of your pants and see if your ***** is still there, because there is a very good chance you became a woman while you were busy popping zits and eating cheetos, yelling upstairs to your mom (from the basement) for another mountain dew.

You fruitcakes.[/quote']

Dude ur prolly 12, 5'4 220lbs and play world of warcraft all day, go cry to someone else u *****!

Yeah' date=' thought I'd see how the other side lives. I usually try to make intelligent comments that actually offer something to the discussion, but I figured this was an easy way to insult people or at least get people to do a little self inventory.[/quote']

if you want a intelligent responce then post an intelligent post,

Archived