Is Leben fighting Belfort now that Sonne/AS is happening?

War_Leben

for the record i'm not asking sarcastically. what about this matchup do you think is bad for vitor? i'm not sure i see it swaying in leben's favor at all. just curious.

Its because if leben can take Bel's punches for at least the first round, his will's gonna break and he's done. Vitor is a beast, just doesnt have that warrior spirit.

for the record i'm not asking sarcastically. what about this matchup do you think is bad for vitor? i'm not sure i see it swaying in leben's favor at all. just curious.

Its bad for Vitor because he gets nothing for a W and he gets destroyed with a L.

And don;t kid yourself, Lebon could finish him.

Lebon could finsh just about anyone, if his mind is right.

Its bad for Vitor because he gets nothing for a W and he gets destroyed with a L.

And don;t kid yourself' date=' Lebon could finish him.

Lebon could finsh just about anyone, if his mind is right.[/quote']

no no no, i don't want you to think that i am doubting leben. i think he could win this fight and if it happens i'll happily be rooting for him...i just wasn't sure i saw the matchup the same way. i think with that much punching power in the cage it could be dangerous for both guys. i'd say its 50/50 outside of the first round, but i have to favor vitor in the first.

no no no' date=' i don't want you to think that i am doubting leben. i think he could win this fight and if it happens i'll happily be rooting for him...i just wasn't sure i saw the matchup the same way. i think with that much punching power in the cage it could be dangerous for both guys. i'd say its 50/50 outside of the first round, but i have to favor vitor in the first.[/quote']

I would take Vitor too, but not in the first. Lebon is too tough for that.

There is just not much upside for Vitor in that fight.

He would be expected to win and when he did it wouldn;t really advance him up the ladder much.\\

I wouldn't take it if I was managing him.

This would be a great fight and a better win for Vitor then if he faught Bisping. I like Leben thou' date=' sucks he has to get KTFO[/quote']

I dont think Leben is gonna get knocked out. I see this fight ending either in a decision win for Vitor or Leben or Leben TKOing Belfort.

no no no' date=' i don't want you to think that i am doubting leben. i think he could win this fight and if it happens i'll happily be rooting for him...i just wasn't sure i saw the matchup the same way. i think with that much punching power in the cage it could be dangerous for both guys. i'd say its 50/50 outside of the first round, but i have to favor vitor in the first.[/quote']

Your crazy bro this is far from 50/50 i would like to see the odds to this fight bc vitor has a black belt in bjj and is bigger faster and stronger physically as well as his striking technique is leaps and bounds ahead of leben as well as his hands are abt twice as fast vitor 1st rd KO im guranteeing it if this fight happens

And don;t kid yourself' date=' Lebon could finish him.

Lebon could finsh just about anyone, if his mind is right.[/quote']

i disagree leben can finish just about anyone ounce his minds been rocked !!! lol LEBEN ALL THE WAY !!

You know, nearly every fight Leben has everyone is like he is gonna get killed. This guy can do this better or this guy can do that better then him. But the fact remains this guy has some serious wins under him, some respectable losses, and only the best MW in the world has TKO'd him standing. Vitor has all the tools to win but one thing Leben has that Vitor don't and can't be taught is heart.

Are you kidding me? dont ever underestimate Vitor's hands he is no Akiyama. Leben is getting KTFO in the 1st (maybe 2nd)

No one is underestimating Vitors hands, but it sounds like you are underestimating Leben, the only guy to TKO him is the champion. I think this fight will be close, closer than alot of people think.

Archived