New News Bisping Predicts 2 Round

TwinkleToesTommy

Michael Bisping made alot of comments in his latelest blog, Says he will TKO/KO Aikiyama in the second round, He talks on Chael Sonnen saying, "I will bury you where i stand" Mike repliead those are big works chael, I dont take kindly to **** like that, later called Partick Cote a Knob head! Yeah Bispings Training is going great! This is not spam it is brand new news i wanted to share with you guys! Cheers!

Mikes blog.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think so' date=' you dont, problem solved.[/quote']

Why do you think this?

Maybe not yourself' date=' lots of people do! get off my thread if you dont care.[/quote']

When you make a thread you give up any right to not be criticized for what you post. You can't tell people to not come into your thread and disagree with you.

We will see' date=' mark my words he wont, Sexy is tailor made for Bisping.[/quote']

stop making so manny goddamn threads its getting annoying listen really cearfully to what i am gonna say right now there is no chance in hell that bisping is ever gonna touch the ufc gold unles chael ,anderson, demian maia , marquartd belfort and al the rest suddenly retire,

stop making so manny goddamn threads its getting annoying listen really cearfully to what i am gonna say right now there is no chance in hell that bisping is ever gonna touch the ufc gold unles chael ' date='anderson, demian maia , marquartd belfort and al the rest suddenly retire,[/quote']

I beg the differ, he will get it.

hahahahaha' date=' what a joke.[/quote']

I agree Bisping is a joke, but whaddya gonna do. He appeared on the scene while the UFC was trying to make a push for the UK market and fed low talent fighters to pad his record and give the UK a guy to cheer for.

Luckily for the UK, real fighters like John Hathaway and Ross Pearson are starting to emerge to cheer for.

I agree Bisping is a joke' date=' but whaddya gonna do. He appeared on the scene while the UFC was trying to make a push for the UK market and fed low talent fighters to pad his record and give the UK a guy to cheer for.

Luckily for the UK, real fighters like John Hathaway and Ross Pearson are starting to emerge to cheer for.[/quote']

Too bad no Brit will ever touch UFC gold

Poster A: Bisping has fought a long list of cans

Twinkle: NO NOT TRUE

Poster B: Bisping lacks talent

Twinkle: HE IS VARY TALENTED

Poster C: Bisping will lose to Sexy

Twinkle: NO HE WON'T

What are you like 15 Twinkle? You have no arguments to present at all. At least Sco was intelligent enough to make his constant brock threads entertaining. This child is just retarded.

Dammit kid, if your gonna be a fanboy of a fighter and make thread after thread about him atleast pick a fighter that doesnt suck so bad....I mean noone cares what Bisping says, he is irrelevant. Atleast UFCGod was a fan of Shogun...Itd be like me post threads about Stephan Bonnar and saying he is the GOAT....and even then Bonnar has more heart and puts on exciting fights and doesnt have pillow fist, well not as bad as Bispings.

Dammit kid' date=' if your gonna be a fanboy of a fighter and make thread after thread about him atleast pick a fighter that doesnt suck so bad....I mean noone cares what Bisping says, he is irrelevant. Atleast UFCGod was a fan of Shogun...Itd be like me post threads about Stephan Bonnar and saying he is the GOAT....and even then Bonnar has more heart and puts on exciting fights and doesnt have pillow fist, well not as bad as Bispings.[/quote']

Bisping will hold the belt. He is relevent, and a awsome guy.

Archived