How do you want to die?

SidGSP

Sounds weird i know, but the "before you die" thread gave me the idea.

Basically in what way would you like too pass, like circumstances behind it and even how?

Me personally, i would like to die before i get old and start crappin' my pants, and probably die doing something crazy like being 60 and climbing the Everest.

You?

In my 80s or so' date=' shot down by an outraged husband who caught me with his 25 year old wife.

Or in my sleep maybe.

I just know the ways I don't want to die more than I the way I want to.[/quote']

I get ya. I dont want to die by drowning or fire.

If I'm just old..I won't mind dying of old age in my sleep...as long as quality of life up until that point was still good. IE..I can still make myself a cup of coffee...get around the house...see...etc.

If however I had some kind of F'd up disease?.....Nembutal....hands down.

Cheers

-DR

Hit the nail on its head. I just wont to be remembered as me, not some barely living version of me. Maybe its because im young and naive, but i still believe i would feel the same.

With a beautiful young women riding me to heaven.

Yeehaww.

Being triangle choked to death by a naked Gina Carano :D

In my 80s or so' date=' shot down by an outraged husband who caught me with his 25 year old wife.

Or in my sleep maybe.

I just know the ways I don't want to die more than I the way I want to.[/quote']

From a heart attack while sex'ing up a hot 20 year old woman while i'm an 80 year old man.

Would be nice.

Nothin wrong with any of these ^^^^ lol, id prefer skydiving, very relaxing, and garuentee you wouldnt feel a thing

I just wanna know its coming and be able to hang on until I decide im ready.

I just dont wanna be scared when I die, like running away from something or trying to swim to the surface, knowing I wont make it. Also, dying when your trying to save someone, like on horror movies. Like "i'll save you!" then, BOOM! LIGHTS OUT! D'IN PAY YO LECTRIC BILL!

Archived