What will fat man Toneys excuse be after Couture beats him?

Strongest_minds_prevail

if randy will put a rear naked choke on him and he will tap he will say 'i wasnt tapping i was just hurting him with slaps to the arm'

and btw. i like the way 'The refferee was racist and he cheated' Josh rosenthal looks like skinhead so you never know :D

After the fat man is manhandled and thrown around then probabley choked out...what BS excuse will he come up with?

He was Pregnant!

He will talk some crap about Randy coming and fighting a boxing match....blah blah blah.....his manager is already saying this.

Why would randy go to boxing for one match.....boxing is about dead.

Bottom line....if randy beats James Toney......he would also beat him in a street fight....so that makes randy ...the Black Emperor....LOL Down on D Block

James Toney is Ignorant, un educated, fat, ugly, and his new name is Mr. Mumbles!!!

After the fat man is manhandled and thrown around then probabley choked out...what BS excuse will he come up with?

James Toney " He wudz scurrd to stand wiff meh so heh done did thaht gheyy **** and laid on meh and pewt some jiu jitsu ( I don't know how he would pronounce that or if I could even spell it) and chalked me"

MMA Is scuurrd of boxin' they wanna lay on us boxers like gays.

Something along those lines^

Archived