6 packs

Mikmania

I want one. What are the best exercises and diet I should follow?

You cannot jsut target the stomach area, yo umsut first lose body fat, get on a good diet and drink lots of water. Do high intensity workouts such as MMA, the best thing I have found for my abs is kicking the heavy bag.

Cut out

Breads

Soft Drinks

Sugars

You cannot jsut target the stomach area' date=' yo umsut first lose body fat, get on a good diet and drink lots of water. Do high intensity workouts such as MMA, the best thing I have found for my abs is kicking the heavy bag.

Cut out

Breads

Soft Drinks

Sugars[/quote']

psh.

****in jagger bombs.

You cannot jsut target the stomach area' date=' yo umsut first lose body fat, get on a good diet and drink lots of water. Do high intensity workouts such as MMA, the best thing I have found for my abs is kicking the heavy bag.

Cut out

Breads

Soft Drinks

Sugars[/quote']

Yup. 6 packs are made in the kitchen not the gym.

how about this:

cereal in the morn

protein shake at lunch

decent dinner

then run' date=' bike, eliptical, stairs, and ab workout.

Does that work?[/quote']

well it depends what u mean by decent dinner...

but if ur running, using the eliptical, running stairs, and doing ab work u will get there.

for ab work dnt just do crunches, u need to work all angles of the lower and upper abs and especially Rectus abdominus and External & Internal obliques.

lots of russian twists, crunches, incline movement, and bicycle crunches

well it depends what u mean by decent dinner...

but if ur running' date=' using the eliptical, running stairs, and doing ab work u will get there.

for ab work dnt just do crunches, u need to work all angles of the lower and upper abs and especially Rectus abdominus and External & Internal obliques.

lots of russian twists, crunches, incline movement, and bicycle crunches[/quote']

I'm talkin stuff like this: a couple pieces of fried chicken with some veggies and some pasta. not to the point where I'm stuffed just satisfied.

I'm talkin stuff like this: a couple pieces of fried chicken with some veggies and some pasta. not to the point where I'm stuffed just satisfied.

ok than ur doing great for diet. just remember low sugar and high antioxidants. if u dnt kno this already antioxidants are found in high amounts in blueberries, acai, cinnamon, nuts and some other stuff.

wait fried chicken?? no not fried chicken go with chicken breast steamed or bbqd

ok than ur doing great for diet. just remember low sugar and high antioxidants. if u dnt kno this already antioxidants are found in high amounts in blueberries' date=' acai, cinnamon, nuts and some other stuff.

wait fried chicken?? no not fried chicken go with chicken breast steamed or bbqd[/quote']

I have baked chicken breast more often than fried.

Step 1) Go to nearest grocery store

Step 2) Walk over to freezers

Step 3) Select 6 pack of choice

Step 4) Proceed to Cashier

Step 5) Pay for 6- pack

Step 6) Leave and enjoy

Ps repeat steps as desired' date=' rest at least day a weak, no need to over work. Step 5 is optional.[/quote']

lol yes! any particular brand you might want to add in?

who wants a six pack anyways. i would rather walk around with 2 forties' date=' locked, ****ed, and ready to rock.

check out the guns son.[/quote']

Im all about the pecs.

I got 2 bags of wine on my chest.

pecs or shens.

and all the *****es go wild all up on my ****, like WHAT!

....... not now chief, Im in the ****in zone.

I don't drink soda but those damn little debbies kill me....

what's the best tasting protein out there?

u mean protein shake i assume?

XPI Myotein is one of the best protein powders out there and it tastes pretty good imo

but if u want something cheaper and easier to find than the 6star protein powder is good enough and tastes pretty decent n it comes in chocolate or vanilla like most protein powders.

u mean protein shake i assume?

XPI Myotein is one of the best protein powders out there and it tastes pretty goos imo

but if u want something cheaper and easier to find than the 6star protein powder is good enough and tastes pretty decent n it comes in chocolate or vanilla like most protein powders.

Fast got me on muscle milk lol, tastes pretty good and works well.

Im all about the pecs.

I got 2 bags of wine on my chest.

pecs or shens.

and all the *****es go wild all up on my ****' date=' like WHAT!

....... not now chief, Im in the ****in zone.[/quote']

yeah this collars popped

because i'm the ****in' man and everyone should know it.

and i swear to god, a mother****er looks at me wrong way i'm startin' a fight

****in' protei..........****IN' PROTEIN

WHERE'S THE GOD DAMN PROTEIN MA

SOMEBODY GET ME SOME GOD DAMN PROTEIN

will I be hurting my body by replacing a meal with a protein shake?

i wouldnt replace the meal. i eat 5 small meals a day along side 2 shakes one protein one acai smoothie and i weigh 145 with a six pack and active training in boxing and japanese jujitsu. so if ur very active dnt scrap the meal. try more small meals throughout the day it helps.

i wouldnt replace the meal. i eat 5 small meals a day along side 2 shakes one protein one acai smoothie and i weigh 145 with a six pack and active training in boxing and japanese jujitsu. so if ur very active dnt scrap the meal. try more small meals throughout the day it helps.

Similar build and similar eating routine lol, except im more of a bjj guy.

Similar build and similar eating routine lol' date=' except im more of a bjj guy.[/quote']

ya i would of prefered bjj training but here we have the best Japanese jujitsu sensei in canada and hes one of the top in north america. our bjj dojo here is seriously lacking tho.

my sensei:

Kevin Lintott 5th degree black belt in JJJ , 2nd dan in judo, black belt in budokan. former bouncer, former celebrity body guard, current RCMP seargent.

Someone said it before Abs are made in the kitchen not the gym.

Load up on Water, fibre, sleep and protein.

Cut Coffee, soda, energy drinks, sugars, excess fruit juice, un used carbs and of course fat. (I say un-used because if you are too tired you eat badly).

Assuming you are already decently fit and well rounded (ie you already mix in abs exercises) no special exercise is needed because you already have abs its just they are hiding under some padding.

But it all depends on your body, I can have a 4 pack without any dietary effort and significant workouts. But reasonable correction of diet and no exercise = 6pack. I am just a naturally skinny bastard, if I don?t train I lose about 1kg a week.

Exercises,

I do the following for abs,

Twist on a swiss ball hyolding a weight like a steering wheel.

Ten sits up, ten right ankle touches, ten left ankle touches, ten sits up, ten right ankle..... till 100 all up, do 3 sets.

Planks, normal, side and reverse. (use only one leg for extra work).

Running sit up, ie touch right knee to left elbow then left knee to right elbow and back do this quick.

I do some other twisting based ones but too hard to describe well.

Finally go to a pilates class, its dam good for all your middle and lower back plus the view is usually pretty dam good.

****ing skanks

pft' date=' ****ing skanks

*shrugs* ****ing skanks

lol too classic,.[/quote']

its all so good.

I told my brother about that video, then he was like "my new TV can play youtube on it"

I said "maybe we should'nt watch it right now"

he said "I thought you said it was funny"

we watched it...... with his mother in law, and our parents, it was incredibly awkwardly funny.

me and my brother were laughing but trying to hide it while his mother in law was NOT impressed AT ALL.

Archived