Florian v. Aldo?.

EdGOAT

Penn would sub him and Florian would probably win a decision.

Maynard would UD him with his wrestling.

I think Aldo would beat Florian due to Florian not being able to take Aldo down and Florian not having any serious finishing power standing, Aldo is much faster than Kenny with much better knees and kicks , and his hands are ever improving , you also have to consider if Aldo fought at 155 he'd be putting on around 15lbs and his shots would be even harder and he'd be even harder to take down.

I think he'd slowly dismantle BJ Penn , I don't think Penn could take down Aldo I've watched basically all of Aldos fights and I've never seen him taken down and Mike Brown and Uriah Faber have some solid wrestling credentials and abilities. Though Penn has a significant power advantage over Aldo each leg kick that lands will diminish that and Aldo has the best knees in MMA and is probably the most dynamic striker in my opinion. If Edgar can edge Penn due to his speed and cardio advantage I don't see how Aldo couldn't do the same 2x full.

Maynard would be one of the toughest 155ers for Aldo to fight Maynard is a very large LW and probably the best wrestler at 155 I could see him pulling off a decision but at the same time when guys like Huerta and Nate gave Maynard such a hard time I would not be surprised if Aldo would beat him, also we haven't see Aldo on his back yet and he's suppose to have phenomenal Jiu Jitsu so he may fare very well vs large wrestlers if they are in fact able to take him down easily.

I might be overrating Aldo but considering he won't be in the UFC for 1-2 years by the time he is fighting at 155 I think my assumptions are accurate if not I believe he may be even greater than I expect. He is 22 he has muscle mass to grow and he will fill out , his reach is solid at 70in he won't be giving up much in the reach department at 155 in most any fight.

I think Aldo would beat Florian due to Florian not being able to take Aldo down and Florian not having any serious finishing power standing' date=' Aldo is much faster than Kenny with much better knees and kicks , and his hands are ever improving , you also have to consider if Aldo fought at 155 he'd be putting on around 15lbs and his shots would be even harder and he'd be even harder to take down.

I think he'd slowly dismantle BJ Penn , I don't think Penn could take down Aldo I've watched basically all of Aldos fights and I've never seen him taken down and Mike Brown and Uriah Faber have some solid wrestling credentials and abilities. Though Penn has a significant power advantage over Aldo each leg kick that lands will diminish that and Aldo has the best knees in MMA and is probably the most dynamic striker in my opinion.

Maynard would be one of the toughest 155ers for Aldo to fight Maynard is a very large LW and probably the best wrestler at 155 I could see him pulling off a decision but at the same time when guys like Huerta and Nate gave Maynard such a hard time I would not be surprised if Aldo would beat him also.

I might be overrating Aldo but considering he won't be in the UFC for 1-2 years by the time he is fighting at 155 I think my assumptions are accurate if not I believe he may be even greater than I expect. He is 22 he has muscle mass to grow and he will fill out , his reach is solid at 70in he won't be giving up much in the reach department at 155 in most any fight.[/quote']

I think BJ has the KO power to at least put Aldo in trouble and from there he would be able to take him down and submit him. Aldo is definately faster and can wear him down but the more aggressive BJ is the more that would become his fight.

I don't think Gray ever took Diaz down and relied on his boxing instead in that fight so that's really a bad example seeing as Diaz has never been KO'd. As for his fight with Huerta most anybody else would have tapped to that Kimura Gray had on him. It's one of the few times he's tried to finish a fight.

Florian would have the most trouble with Aldo seeing as he's a bigger and somewhat slower version of Aldo. I still think that he shouldn't be underestimated seeing as next to BJ he is probably the best LW in the UFC.

I think BJ has the KO power to at least put Aldo in trouble and from there he would be able to take him down and submit him. Aldo is definately faster and can wear him down but the more aggressive BJ is the more that would become his fight.

I don't think Gray ever took Diaz down and relied on his boxing instead in that fight so that's really a bad example seeing as Diaz has never been KO'd. As for his fight with Huerta most anybody else would have tapped to that Kimura Gray had on him. It's one of the few times he's tried to finish a fight.

Florian would have the most trouble with Aldo seeing as he's a bigger and somewhat slower version of Aldo. I still think that he shouldn't be underestimated seeing as next to BJ he is probably the best LW in the UFC.

Like I said I was referring to WHEN Aldo is in the UFC. Right now if Aldo fought Maynard or BJ I'd have to put my money against Aldo. We'll see if this godly Penn everyone speaks of exists come 118 mate.

Aldo would tear kennys legs up. The only fighters that can neat Aldo are probobly Penn and Maynard(just because of his size)

Aldo would not tear Kenny's legs up, he knows how to strike unlike Faber. Kenny trained at Sityodong which is one of the most if not the most recognized Muay Thai gym around in the United States. Kenny aint no bum he knows what hes doing.

Like I said I was referring to WHEN Aldo is in the UFC. Right now if Aldo fought Maynard or BJ I'd have to put my money against Aldo. We'll see if this godly Penn everyone speaks of exists come 118 mate.

Yeah we'll have to see how Aldo does until then.

I'll be rooting for Edgar but betting on Penn.

If Edgar really is better than Penn then Maynard will be the LW Champ this time next year.

If Penn really was sick or whatever his excuse was then I think he'll be the champ for a while.

Yeah we'll have to see how Aldo does until then.

I'll be rooting for Edgar but betting on Penn.

If Edgar really is better than Penn then Maynard will be the LW Champ this time next year.

If Penn really was sick or whatever his excuse was then I think he'll be the champ for a while.

Kenny will defeat Maynard.

I will be rooting for Edgar but betting on Penn aswell but I don't really like either of these guys.

I see the LW division staying really competitive for a while now, hopefully Aldo will become a dominant force in the division once he makes his appearance at 155 in the UFC this is what I presume anyways.

Kenny will defeat Maynard.

I will be rooting for Edgar but betting on Penn aswell but I don't really like either of these guys.

I see the LW division staying really competitive for a while now' date=' hopefully Aldo will become a dominant force in the division once he makes his appearance at 155 in the UFC this is what I presume anyways.[/quote']

Gray will UD Florian.

Archived