If Sonnen gets a rematch

Ichigo

... for almost beating Silva then im calling for Carwin to get an immediate rematch against Lesnar

I mean Carwin almost beat Lesnar but got finished so did Sonnen

So Carwin for Immediate rematch as that is obviously how things work around here

Exactly. And that would be stupid for Carwin to get an immediate rematch, considering HE tapped out to Lesnar.

... for almost beating Silva then im calling for Carwin to get an immediate rematch against Lesnar

So Carwin for Immediate rematch as that is obviously how things work around here

Are you comparing 5 round to one....omg;)

Rednecks will eat this fight up and buy in record numbers. Educated people will stop and think why Sonnen deserves a rematch. Either way the UFC is a business with a goal to make money. This fight will be the biggest fight of the year.

My prediction we will see a well trained Anderson Silva put Chael in a Muay Thai clinch and knee him into oblivion. KO, round 1. And still the middle wieght champion of the world Anderson 'The Spider' Silva!

Fail Sonnen has proven one thing....he can smother a man for half hour.

Naw he couldn't quite make a half hour. Maybe this time he will hone his awesome man-hugging skills and hug him for 25 minutes?

Really what I hope to see is Silva throwing caution to the wind and throwing sick Muay Thai until Chael goes to sleep.

Rednecks will eat this fight up and buy in record numbers. Educated people will stop and think why Sonnen deserves a rematch. Either way the UFC is a business with a goal to make money. This fight will be the biggest fight of the year.

My prediction we will see a well trained Anderson Silva put Chael in a Muay Thai clinch and knee him into oblivion. KO' date=' round 1. And still the middle wieght champion of the world Anderson 'The Spider' Silva![/quote']

Educated people realize that Chael DOES NOT deserve a rematch at all. Educated people realize that he should work his way back up and win a fight or two.

And really educated people understand why this rematch is really happening.

Difference is Carwin is roiding fatty who gassed one round in

Completely different Carwin didnt dominate Lesnar for 4 1/2 rounds.

Archived