KungFuMaster Appreciation Thread

KungFuMaster

How dare this member create his own appreciation thread?

I cannot believe he has the audacity to think of such arrogant ideas???

All he ever does is make nonsense threads with no information of value.

This is really getting out of hand. At first, I thought he was cool and perhaps even wise, but now I know he is just a complete loser who has nothing better to do than sit at his computer and type whatever comes to mind.

I have not even seen him debate MMA topics at all. What has he contributed to this site?

The more of his threads I read, the more delusional I become. Take this thread for instance, it offers nothing and yet I am still reading.

Leave this thread alone. Don't anyone come in and appreciate him. The mods should have IP banned him when he asked for it.

• 2 weeks later...
How dare this member create his own appreciation thread?

I cannot believe he has the audacity to think of such arrogant ideas???

All he ever does is make nonsense threads with no information of value.

This is really getting out of hand. At first' date=' I thought he was cool and perhaps even wise, but now I know he is just a complete loser who has nothing better to do than sit at his computer and type whatever comes to mind.

I have not even seen him debate MMA topics at all. What has he contributed to this site?

The more of his threads I read, the more delusional I become. Take this thread for instance, it offers nothing and yet I am still reading.

Leave this thread alone. Don't anyone come in and appreciate him. The mods should have IP banned him when he asked for it.[/quote']

Everything alright?:eek:

Yeah' date=' I have been selectively chosing only threads of interest lately.

How have you been?

BTW, I did see the Oceans 11 shop....awesome. I looked like a dork though hehe..[/quote']

I only have the one pic of you, so it fit perfect there. Besides, it's on the body of the computer technician. :D

I've been ok. Still at a standstill in my life, but a change is about to occur real soon. So it seems like a lot of people have left the forum or aren't around as much....

Archived