ufc.com appreciation thread

machidaNo1p4p

oh no what will i ever do. you dunno me as a human being you know me as an avatar so stfu you clown

I have little to no appreciation for you as a poster or as a human being.

Last warning for you two. one more peep out of you two towards each other and it's vacation time.

i dig these forums.

I do as well, but some people need to calm down and stop thinking they know it all. Everyone has different views on different things and that doesn't make the other person wrong. I am getting ready to go off up in here:eek:

I do as well' date=' but some people need to calm down and stop thinking they know it all. Everyone has different views on different things and that doesn't make the other person wrong. I am getting ready to go off up in here:eek:[/quote']

Calm my friend, the last thing this forum needs is for you to lose your reasoning.

Calm my friend' date=' the last thing this forum needs is for you to lose your reasoning.[/quote']

heheheeh...Just kidding I shall not be broken! It is not being done to me, but to a few posters I like, you know me I like to butt in and defend them.

it is you and you are knocking on the wrong door sir' date=' trust me.;) Leave him alone for good, stay away from him. Be an encouragement or refrain.[/quote']

I still dont get it.

I am an innocent.

like jesus.

only a little bit better.

who are we REALLY talking about?

Archived