Can Someone tell me who this poor guy is getting KTFO?

MachidaPwned

i think thats Alistair Overeem......

no' date=' no it's Carlos Newton[/quote']

i think its tank abbott

your're right....my mistake

I think that's Ralph Macchio. A child actor who starred in "The Karate Kid".

Self denial is not healthy guys. Your boy Machida is the poor man laying on the gorund helpless. True story.

Want to know another true story? Shogun has never been knocked out in spectacular fashion. Take that to the invincible Urination drinking store.

Self denial is not healthy guys. Your boy Machida is the poor man laying on the gorund helpless. True story.

Want to know another true story? Shogun has never been knocked out in spectacular fashion. Take that to the invincible Urination drinking store.

Machida is not my boy. I was making fun of him with my comment. Shogun is the best.

Machida is not my boy I don;t like him but I know when a thread is stupid and not needed.

Machida is not my boy I don;t like him but I know when a thread is stupid and not needed.

dewd shut up. Forums arent needed and neither is your post saying the thread isnt need. You know what else isnt needed? My tonsils. Wth is your point? Are you some kind of philosopher of the MMA forums? Do you filter needed material onto the forum?

Forums are for discussion and having some fun so pull the rod out of your rear and lighten up.

dewd shut up. Forums arent needed and neither is your post saying the thread isnt need. You know what else isnt needed? My tonsils. Wth is your point? Are you some kind of philosopher of the MMA forums? Do you filter needed material onto the forum?

Forums are for discussion and having some fun so pull the rod out of your rear and lighten up.

it's a useless topic yes everyone knows that Machida got KO. I don't care if you wanna make a topic months after reminding people things they already know and try to anger Machida fans. Though I am still gonna call a stupid topic stupid when it's stupid.

lucky for you im not a hater.

MACHIDA-1.gif

That's exactly what happened with that announcing.

Machida lands a huge combo driving Shogun into the cage with like 8 punches and kicks, and Rua gets in 1 right hand and Rogan screams "Right hand by Shogun!!!!" as if Machida didn't just work his **** over with a huge overwhelming combo.

Rogan - "Shogun is beating the s*** out of Machida's fist with his face!"

Which is true because Lyoto broke his hand.

it's a useless topic yes everyone knows that Machida got KO. I don't care if you wanna make a topic months after reminding people things they already know and try to anger Machida fans. Though I am still gonna call a stupid topic stupid when it's stupid.

lol the stupid, pointless, and uneeded topics seem to be youre thing now huh? Take a step back and look at the walking contradiction that is you at this moment.

K bro, thanks for coming and bye.

yeh in the end, Shogun was the fresher fighter and Machida was all but beaten down by rd 4 and 5. The 5fth round Machida looked defeated and Shogun was pressing. In mortal combat Shogun would have murdered Machida.

I believe Machida is a special kind of opponent and Shogun fought him perfectly both fights. It may not have looked pretty the first fight but Shogun had dismantled Machida the first time and Machida had nothing in his arsenal that could hurt Shogun. If he had, Shogun would not have lasted 25 minutes.

lmfao your a gsp fan...

That's exactly what happened with that announcing.

Machida lands a huge combo driving Shogun into the cage with like 8 punches and kicks' date=' and Rua gets in 1 right hand and Rogan screams "Right hand by Shogun!!!!" as if Machida didn't just work his **** over with a huge overwhelming combo.

Rogan - "Shogun is beating the s*** out of Machida's fist with his face!"

Which is true because Lyoto broke his hand.[/quote']

First off, LOL with the animation.

Second off, that's what most color commentators do in all sports. They hype up the challenger so much that it seems like an even playing field. In some cases, the playing field is even and in other cases it isn't. But, the template of what color commentators do is still the same.

We wouldn't watch if it were an easily determined outcome. I.E. - Anderson Silva submitting Chael Sonnen.

Archived