IF someone smothered me via lay n pray

MachidaPwned

You would be beatin' date=' you couldnt do ****.[/quote']

yeh right cuz im not a blue belt in jiu jitsu and i havent fought in the ghetto for half my life and my brother who is a high school wrestler has taught me nothing.

Dewd i will chew your ear off and pop your eyes out of there sockets you try to wrestle love me. You better be 200+ if you think your going to get an easy ko doing the mash potatoe punches in the guard.

yeh right cuz im not a blue belt in jiu jitsu and i havent fought in the ghetto for half my life and my brother who is a high school wrestler has taught me nothing.

Dewd i will chew your ear off and pop your eyes out of there sockets you try to wrestle love me. You better be 200+ if you think your going to get an easy ko doing the mash potatoe punches in the guard.

No im in Muay thai, Boxing and Jujitsu, i could do what the hell i wanted to you...

if your so good on the ground and keeping it from going to the ground why resort to illegal things like biting and eye gauging....sounds pretty fraudulent to me.

Archived