Wtf are you contracting out The janito again?

MachidaPwned

Thats weird' date=' according to the majority of this forum, Matyushenko was a top LHW who was going to derail Bones... but that was a month ago, thats a long time.[/quote']

this^

everyone thought he was so good and then he loses to Bones Jones and now all of a sudden he sucks and is old and this and that?

Thats weird' date=' according to the majority of this forum, Matyushenko was a top LHW who was going to derail Bones... but that was a month ago, thats a long time.[/quote']

I remember people saying that he wasn't a complete can... I don't remember anywhere near the majority of people saying that he would wreck Jones. I'm pretty sure almost everyone thought Jones was going to win, they just thought there was a small chance Matyushenko could pull something off.

this^

everyone thought he was so good and then he loses to Bones Jones and now all of a sudden he sucks and is old and this and that?

I remember people saying that he wasn't a complete can... I don't remember anywhere near the majority of people saying that he would wreck Jones. I'm pretty sure almost everyone thought Jones was going to win' date=' they just thought there was a small chance Matyushenko could pull something off.[/quote']

Janitor was never good but he was known so some talks of a win did sound off but nothing major.

Archived