Phil Davis and Johnny Hendricks

mike_4

When will these two get bigger competition? I know Davis' last fight was as a replacement, but Rodney Wallace was coming off 2 losses. Hendricks should fight either Jake Ellenberger, Kim, or the winner of Patrick/Wilks. Davis should fight Stephan Bonnar, Brandon Vera, or Igor Pokrajac.

When will these two get bigger competition? I know Davis' last fight was as a replacement' date=' but Rodney Wallace was coming off 2 losses. Hendricks should fight either Jake Ellenberger, Kim, or the winner of Patrick/Wilks. Davis should fight Stephan Bonnar, Brandon Vera, or [b']Igor Pokrajac[/b].

Yes please. Then after that give him a bigger name.

Hendricks vs Lytle/Serra Probably the loser at the moment

Hendricks is tha man. tough guy with good power and wrestling. Davis is a beast too. I think hendricks is much closer to a title shot though. Davis is very good , but there are so many fighters ahead of him in the LW division right now. Everyone's focus is on Bones and Bader for up and comers. I think once once of those two ( definately Bader) loses and falls off a bit, then Davis will have his time to make a run for the elite of the division. Hendricks nees way better comp soon though. I wanna see what both guys are made of.

Archived