Is KJ Noons A Dirty Fighter?

freedom

http://huggingnuts.com/is-kj-noons-a-dirty-fighter/

Is KJ Noons A Dirty Fighter?

Karl James Noons wants you to know that he is not a dirty fighter. It may look like he fights dirty but it is not true and he addressed these concerns at the post fight press conference following Strikeforce: Houston.

He had a Rocky moment when asked if he heard the bell at the end of the first round, he said “I didn’t hear no bell!” He went on the explain that he did hear the ten second warning sound and just wanted to finish the fight at that point.

"I wasn?t trying to aim for his head, I don?t even remember throwing a kick or a knee." - KJ

I don't think he is a dirty fighter but how can he say he wasn't aiming for his head and then is the same sentence say he doesn't recall throwing knee or a kick.

Yeah I understand heat of the moment and all but still.

"I wasn?t trying to aim for his head' date=' I don?t even remember throwing a kick or a knee." - KJ

I don't think he is a dirty fighter but how can he say he wasn't aiming for his head and then is the same sentence say he doesn't recall throwing knee or a kick.

Yeah I understand heat of the moment and all but still.[/quote']

I don't think he's a dirty fighter' date=' but he should be a little more careful.[/quote']

he did throw an illegal knee ... meah the fight should have been stopped before that point so i still blame the ref.

I agree with all three of you... I dont think he is dirty at all.... but that knee, if the film show, looked like it hit Gurgel on the head.

A lot of times it can be attributed to inexperience....

The knee was careless' date=' no question. The punch that almost took Gurgel's head off at the end of one was as close to perfect as you can get.....a fraction over the bell.

Fact is, the refereeing in that match was sub-par.[/quote']

I agree the ref was no good. I felt the punch was fair game but the knee he got carried away.

Archived