Is it weird...

Kristufa

that's not unusual.

oh and i wasn't kidding about the photoshop.-_-

i guess its not that unusual but here in small town northern canada it is lol.

and ya i figured u were lol no worries. but fyi shes a minor so if u did display her or any likeness of her in sexually explicit poses itd be a federal sex crime here in canada which is taken very seriously. were strict about that stuff here.

i guess its not that unusual but here in small town northern canada it is lol.

and ya i figured u were lol no worries. but fyi shes a minor so if u did display her or any likeness of her in sexually explicit poses itd be a federal sex crime here in canada which is taken very seriously. were strict about that stuff here.

not from canada.

i'll simply pass the photo off to someone who will be able to use it for ads.

at least she'll be making somebody money.

she is cute by the way.

oh. and take the damn art class if she wants you to.

not from canada.

i'll simply pass the photo off to someone who will be able to use it for ads.

at least she'll be making somebody money.

she is cute by the way.

oh. and take the damn art class if she wants you to.

thanx man, i also think she is :D of course haha.

and ya i'll take the art class if she wants me too.

A friend of mine once told me...."if you can picture the girl bald and she still looks good' date=' that's true beauty....sometimes nice looking hair can overshadow".[/quote']

not a fan of the short hair on females but

amber_rose_002.jpg

chick looks decent in the facial, too bad she's made of plastic.

No, nothing weird about it. So long as you in your own mind don't think of the other one while saying their name.

For my all time favorite "odd" name dating event was when Ken Shamrock dated Alicia Webb, who in WWE played "Ryan Shamrock" who was supposed to be Ken's on screen sister...to throw another wrench in the gears, Ken has a son named Ryan Shamrock. So he was dating a model, who played a character with the same name as his son, who in character was supposed to be his sister.

It's all just kind of funny though as long as you don't mind.

No' date=' nothing weird about it. So long as you in your own mind don't think of the other one while saying their name.

For my all time favorite "odd" name dating event was when Ken Shamrock dated Alicia Webb, who in WWE played "Ryan Shamrock" who was supposed to be Ken's on screen sister...to throw another wrench in the gears, Ken has a son named Ryan Shamrock. So he was dating a model, who played a character with the same name as his son, who in character was supposed to be his sister.

It's all just kind of funny though as long as you don't mind.[/quote']

that right there is ****ed up

No' date=' nothing weird about it. So long as you in your own mind don't think of the other one while saying their name.

It's all just kind of funny though as long as you don't mind.[/quote']

In the show dexter, dexters on screen sister is actually his wife.

I live in ireland and no parents out here would call their daughter barri ' date='unless they are some foreign family from africa.[/quote']

i dnt live in Ireland but my family is irish. my grandmothers name is Aelysh and her two sisters are Florence and Junith. Iv heard of Irish women named Barri, im sure its probably uncommon or rare but it is an Irish name.

oh and heres a link saying it is also an irish female name just uncommon.. sooo..

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Bari

i dnt live in Ireland but my family is irish. my grandmothers name is Aelysh and her two sisters are Florence and Junith. Iv heard of Irish women named Barri' date=' im sure its probably uncommon or rare but it is an Irish name.

oh and heres a link saying it is also an irish female name just uncommon.. sooo..

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Bari[/quote']

Well there's me proved wrong.

Archived