Rampage vs Evans 2

fayahboy

how long do will it takes to get the rematch?

will there be a diffrent outcome

discuss

if evans beats shogun and rampage beats machida it will be pretty soon and if they both lose it could happen too and if they fought again evans would once again win by UD as much as i hate to say

if evans beats shogun and rampage beats machida it will be pretty soon and if they both lose it could happen too and if they fought again evans would once again win by UD as much as i hate to say

I don't see either of them winning there next fight.

i dont think that rampage can finish rashad...in rematch it will goes to scorecards again and Rashad will won again....but its true that he was a lot of time filming A-Team and not focusing on fight but still i dont think that he will won neither if he will focus on the fight maximum...

Rampage openly stated before the last fight that he had trained harder, and was in better shape, than he ever had been before.

Therefore it is unreasonable to say that his part in the A Team affected his physical ability, or endurance.

It follows then that there are two ways of concluding why Rampage lost.

1. Rashad is simply better

2. Rampage's mental state lost him the fight.

The first seems more likely to me, given how experienced Rampage is in MMA, and how many opponents he has fought who are considered better than Rashad.

But for the sake of the people who have argued that Rampage would win a rematch because "he would have one the first time if his mind was in the right place"... Lets say that, ok he lost because of exactly that.....

...Do you really think his mind will be in any better a place when he goes toe to toe with a Rashad who has beaten him already?

Archived